New To iHerb?

Kiss My Face, Pure Olive Oil Soap, Fragrance Free, 8 oz (230 g)

Skin Feels Good

Posted by Reviewer3126375 on Oct 21, 2007

My skin feels good. Smell is okay. Very large bar.

Dries out skin!

Posted by Reviewer1923796 on Feb 04, 2013

I bought this after reading the reviews. However all it did was dry out my skin and my husband's skin. He developed red rashes on his neck, and as for me, my arms and elbow itched after using it. Normally I am not at all sensitive to products, however this organic soap really made my skin itch. Could be that this product is not suited for everyone.

Wouldn't use anything else

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on Feb 08, 2008

I'm sensitive to a lot of things, but have no problem with this soap. I even use it to wash my hair - which makes it great to travel with. The bar is a good size and lasts a long time.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on May 26, 2008

Pure basic soap that does what it should without a ton of chemicals; doesn't dry the skin.

Awesome soap, cats like it too!

Posted by Reviewer2528718 on Dec 30, 2010

This is a great deal on a huge bar of soap. This soap lathers very well, smells good and is made of a small list of natural ingredients. The weird thing is, my cats like it too! My one cat kept trying to get into the cabinet where I was keeping this soap, finally, one day he was able to pull the soap off the shelf. He rolled all over it and hugged it just like it was catnip! My other cat came over and did the same thing! I had to take it from them because they were tearing the paper wrapper off of it! So funny! (they liked the KissMyFace Olive Oil w Honey soap just the same!)