Kiss My Face, Pure Olive Oil Soap, Fragrance Free, 8 oz (230 g)

Awesome soap, cats like it too!

Posted by Reviewer2528718 From Pennsylvania on Dec 30, 2010

This is a great deal on a huge bar of soap. This soap lathers very well, smells good and is made of a small list of natural ingredients. The weird thing is, my cats like it too! My one cat kept trying to get into the cabinet where I was keeping this soap, finally, one day he was able to pull the soap off the shelf. He rolled all over it and hugged it just like it was catnip! My other cat came over and did the same thing! I had to take it from them because they were tearing the paper wrapper off of it! So funny! (they liked the KissMyFace Olive Oil w Honey soap just the same!)

Dries out skin!

Posted by Reviewer1923796 on Feb 04, 2013

I bought this after reading the reviews. However all it did was dry out my skin and my husband's skin. He developed red rashes on his neck, and as for me, my arms and elbow itched after using it. Normally I am not at all sensitive to products, however this organic soap really made my skin itch. Could be that this product is not suited for everyone.

Good price and quality

Posted by australia From Australia on Oct 30, 2012

Lathers well, very reasonably priced.

Skin Feels Very Good!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

Pure and Natural! Cleanse and moisturize naturally. Use it and your skin will thank you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1429744 From Georgia on Jun 06, 2008

I love this soap. I wash my face with it and it is not drying. Sometimes now I don't even have to put on lotion.