big bar of gentleness

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

This is a great big bar (1/2 lb.)of purity for the skin! Non-toxic with no offensive chemical ingredients. Green in color and lower lather than most soaps. Will melt a bit if left in a puddle of water in the soap dish. So gentle in cleansing and conditioning the skin, it's almost a shame to call it soap! If you prefer a smaller bar, this is also available in a 4 oz. size.

Natural soap as it should be

Posted by antonkunin on Jul 30, 2012

When you wash your hands and face with this natural soap bar, it really feels natural: it's light, it has no artificial and no strong smell, an it causes no irritation whatsoever. If you are not indifferent to what your skin gets, I recommend you go for these olive oil-based soap bars.

Kiss My Face

Posted by Reviewer2766425 on Jul 10, 2012

Massive bar of soap, lasts for ages. Goes really soft when wet so you get a great lather. Not too sure about the smell but it is fragrance free, which is what I wanted so not really bothered about that. I've only ever used one olive oil soap that is better than this one but I can't get it in NZ. All in all, very happy with this product.

Size does matter

Posted by Reviewer2099360 on Jul 05, 2012

First of all, do yourself a favor and chop it in half, that'll give you a more manageable bar of soap instead of one that fits perfectly in the hand of the hulk. Number two: the smell; I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that most people won't be too excited about it, don't worry about it though, the smell won't follow you around. Having said that the product itself is long lasting, is effective without drying out your skin, and contains no toxic ingredients. I even tried it on my hair and was amazed that is actually works really well.

Skin Feels Very Good!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

Pure and Natural! Cleanse and moisturize naturally. Use it and your skin will thank you.

Dried out my skin

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Jun 28, 2012

I bought this so I'd have something very pure to wash my face with. Oh my goodness, it really dried it out and it felt like a layer of something was left on my face. I then realised it's very similar to a soap sold in Greece which they call 'green soap' - which they use mostly for washing floors! I give it 2 stars because the ingredients are quite pure and you could tell. But pure does not equal gentle necessarily. I threw it out after one use. Wish it had been better :(

...

Posted by Reviewer1330907 on Jun 28, 2012

A little smell of soap, but not nasty! use it for personal hygiene, does not dry, unpleasant feelings and then there is not! They are not my hands so I can not tell you how it works on your hands!

Shampoo.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

Cheap and ok as shampoo actually. Just run a quick vinegar rinse afterwards.

Slimy soap that stings the eyes

Posted by 5672849314076699764 on May 16, 2012

This product is a disaster. It constantly melts, with green bits coming off it, so after a while the outside of the soap bar resembles green slime. Even worse: if your fingers have even only a trace of the soap on them and you touch anywhere near your eyes, the stinging that results is so intense that you can hardly open your eyes until you have wiped your eyes clean.

Huge bar

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on May 15, 2012

This is 2 times the height of other soap bars and doesn't have that horrid olive oil smell. Lathers nicely and leaves skin soft. Non-aggravating and great for shaving. Drier skin types will still need to moisturise. Love this for the lack of chemicals and other nasty ingredients.