| English
| USD ($)

Kiss My Face, Miss Treated Conditioner, Palmarosa Mint, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

best of the best ;)

Posted by Reviewer1416045 on May 10, 2011

i like this conditioner very much!! I have dry ends and greasy roots. I use the conditioner only on ends and it works as a mask!

choice, mate!

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 16, 2011

actually feels like body lotion when you squeeze out on my palm. very nice conditioner. you don't need much either so goes down slow. especially I only wash my hair once a week with sham&con and the rest of days just use water only. No-poo strategy works well for me.

great conditioner for curly coarse hair and fine hair!

Posted by Reviewer1678693 on Jun 09, 2010

My husband and I both use this and we have different hair types. Softens hair , detangles and adds shine without heaviness! get this one!!!

Beats the salon concoctions

Posted by 5435307893939614292 on Feb 28, 2015

So I have long wavy dyed hair that frizzes in a BIG poofy way. It's super dry because of where I live and tends to feel like straw. I use this and my hair came out so much calmer it was ridiculous I was raving all night about how awesome this stuff is. I went to the salon and after using 4 different products in my hair it still poofed out. It was by far worse. I went home washed out all that nonsense and put my conditioner back in my hair. (I leave a little in per another review. Fixed my problem. My hair calmed back down. I can actually go out while it's drying and not worry that it will be too wild. My hair is so much softer, no straw here. It worked after the first time and it's been my go to now! I have used it for about a month and I am a convert. I am going to try the green kind because it's a bigger bottle BUT that said I am still using the same shampoo and conditioner this entire time. I still have plenty left because my hair is not so dry it's not absorbing so much product anymore that damages my hair. Seriously blown away!

Beach hair

Posted by Reviewer2945196 on Jul 30, 2012

I use this stuff on my hair while dry and then rinse it out after spending the day at the beach. The sun and salt can really damage my fine, long, curly, color-treated hair, but this stuff puts all the moisture back into my hair and DOESN'T LEAVE IT GREASY. I'll definitely be taking a few bottles on my surf trip later this year.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »