disappointed

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 26, 2013

this one tangles your hair even with a conditioner used afterwards. it lathers well but as for me it didn't clean both hair and scalp like i would've wanted it to. i literally had to add some oat surfactant for it to cleanse better. the smell is somewhat dissatisfying if you're a palmarose fan. there's a bit of rosemary, eucalyptus in the smell, a tiny reminder of mint and even less of palmarose. doesn't feel minty on hair. i'm also feeling like this overstimulates my oily scalp and it becomes more oily. but this one is a good base for a scalp scrub, it lathers well even with salt or soda added. had higher expectation for this shampoo, won't repurchase.

Overall pretty good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 24, 2013

Now I see and have caught myself that I have not read ingredients very carefully. When buying I thought that it is more natural than it is, so I am giving it 3 stars due to ingredients. It is used by my yorkie. It cleans well, has no harsh or irritative smell which is good especially for dog, but it will last us not too long, because I need to use much of it. It just has such consistency. I saw some reviews that it tangles/mats hair, so you better use balsam or conditioner after it, because shampoo itself does not provide you anti-tangle or anti-mat effects.

good for use!

Posted by mindylorre on Aug 25, 2012

good for use!

Great shampoo!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

This shampoo is really good. Only four stars for not being completely natural.

Great shampoo for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1165528 on Dec 05, 2011

My gf coudn't use Whenever shampoo, but this one is ok. No dry skin anymore. Hair stay clean and not oily for 3 days.

Purest ingredients we've found

Posted by Reviewer1958912 on Sep 15, 2011

great smell, cleans very well, and no problem ingredients - VERY hard to find in a shampoo.

Low on Suds

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Aug 25, 2011

It is expected of a sulfate free product to be lacking in suds but all in all I do like it. I love the scent, a flowery eucalyptus. I think I like the Whenever shampoo in cleansing ability but I love this scent more.

Great product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Aug 19, 2011

Great product, great price!

tangled mess

Posted by Reviewer3050371 on Jul 29, 2011

I did not like this shampoo one bit, it left my texlaxed hair in a dry tangled mess it was so awful I had the hardest time with my hair I was so very dissapointed in this shampoo

Suit for fat hair

Posted by Reviewer1800553 on May 28, 2011

It's my the first natural shampoo. I have sensitive and dry skin, this shampoo isn't good for me. Hair after using isn't obedient, too fluffy. My sister has a fat skin. She likes this shampoo very much. I like other products Kiss my face.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »