Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1859252 on May 13, 2013

I tried this as I have rather large pores. It worked nicely, but I needed to let it stay on for a lot longer than the 10 min it says on the box. More like 1 hour. But it didn't annoy my skin, wich is very sensitive.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2797804 on Dec 22, 2011

Seems to do the trick for my huge pores, hehe.

Seriously tightening.

Posted by Reviewer2997786 on Mar 19, 2011

This product is great, as soon as I used it, then washed my face I could see my pores tightened. Will continue using it.Need more time to see its results. Happy customer.

Does Not Shrink Pores But Has Pleasant Feeling Using This

Posted by AdenFox on Aug 18, 2015

It is very suitable for sensitive skin. I have skin that is mega sensitive and thin due to childhood acne and bad doctors that gave me medicine that burns my skin. If I could use this, 99% of people will not be allergic to this. The texture is more gel-like than clay. Because of that you could only apply a thin layer onto your face or the mask will be sliding all over your face. It has a nice smell and it's minty feeling when applied. I do not feel any pore shrinking effect, but nevertheless, it's a nice experience when using this. I will not buy this again though. It does not serve it's purpose.

Great Product

Posted by 4616534932368208383 on Mar 28, 2016

I have combination skin and skin feels cleansed and pores tighten just after one use. Love it and would definitely be getting more. Not quite sure if it would be too strong for sensitive skin.

Lovely

Posted by 4892134367824204091 on Apr 18, 2016

I don't know if I'm applying the mask too generously, but after a few months I've gone through the entire tube. Need to buy more. I think I may be addicted, switched to this after those peel-offs you can buy at the market. Pricey-er, but much better in the long run. And yeah, like other people have noted, keep the mask on until it dries, the ten to twenty minutes might not be enough.

A good mask

Posted by 4826325753940654258 on Feb 26, 2014

I would like it to be thicker on my face, nevertheless, it does great job and cleans up the pores! But about shrinkage... no, not really. the smell is also great. Хотела бы, чтобы конститенция была плотнее, хотя в любом случае, хороший продукт, чистит поры, но чтобы сужать их - не заметила. запах хороший

Good but expensive

Posted by 5570186353326427656 on Jul 20, 2014

I am happy with product, it is good mud mask that does what any mud mask will do. That said I find it too expensive for this volume and won't be buying it again.

not for sensitive skin probably

Posted by Reviewer1068461 on Apr 21, 2011

Reduces pores and helps with blackheads. But after using the skin was redness.

Perfect as a topical product, too drying as a mask

Posted by Reviewer3211825 on May 06, 2011

As a mask it's way too drying for my sensitive skin! Then I started using this as an overnight treatment: I apply a small amount of the mask on the spot and leave it on until the next morning. This is very effective, the next morning my spot is almost gone!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »