EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$7.50

$8.99

Savings of: $1.49 (17% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Good job and nice smell! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

A pleasant delicate means for shaving, me and my husband both like the smell very much - it's not too strong, I would say light and elegant, unisex. Moreover the skin after it is super soft and moisturized, no inflammations! Would buy again this and other KMF products! ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Приятное деликатное средство для бритья, мне и моему мужу оно понравилось, особенно запах - не выраженный, тонкий, элегантный, с терпкими нотами, унисекс. С задачей своей он справляется на отлично - кожа после использования мягкая и увлажненная, никаких воспалений! Буду заказывать снова, хочу также попробовать и другие средства Kiss My Face. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Best deal in shaving cream

Posted by Reviewer2180296 on Nov 10, 2011

Works fine as a brushless cream, but using a shaving brush really makes this a great product...tons of slick, protective lather, and a fantastic green scent. Works much better than most of the expensive creams. You'll never go back to the canned goo.

Was this review helpful to you?

Kiss My Face and call me a baby boy!

Posted by Stevles on Sep 04, 2014

This like all of the other scents or scentless moisture shaves are wildly fantastic value for money. They are smooth, moisturising, as thick or thin a lather as you want (good luck trying to get it too thin.. It just bubbles and bubbles on forever) I cannot rate these shaving creams high enough. I will never look back, they are now my permanent solution to finding a cream that DOESN'T give me an allergic rash. Everything else I've tried has been horrible in one way or another, and I've tried dozens. Most of them just end up giving me a rash, but these are vegan and have no irritants such as fragrance. All of the scents offered are based on the actual OILS of the plant or fruit. It lathers so incredibly well, at a medium consistency (not bubbling, not cement-like) it leaves the face feeling warm and baby smooth. At this price: It is a steal. Buy it, you will not regret it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Puts Glide in Your Shaving

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Dec 22, 2014

Enjoy using this very much. First I Apply a face cloth dipped in very warm water (not too hot) and use it for 10-15 seconds for a "hot towel effect". Then take a dab of the shave cream and mix with hot water in your hands or add to a shaving brush. Apply liberally, especially around neck ,and above and below lip areas. Use a one-blade safety razor, not three or four blades, that's over kill and makes your beard heavier. Extra glide can be gotten by adding a tablespoon of NOW glycerin into the pump bottle. Apply a second coating the same way, if necessary. Wish I had known how to shave forty-five years ago (could have spared myself the death of a thousand nicks torture).

Was this review helpful to you?

great

Posted by frensisa on Jun 13, 2012

This shaving cream is easy to apply and it bonds nicely with the skin. It has a mild, neutral scent, but best of all - the skin doesn't get irritated after shaving with this cream.

Was this review helpful to you?

No a hint of green tea and bamboo smell

Posted by jasmine on Oct 08, 2012

I don't feel even a hint of green tea and bamboo smell. It smells and looks like the cheapest shaving cream in a store. Hope it is really good for health because I don't see another reason to use it. RU Этот крем выглядит и пахнет, как самый дешевый крем из обычного магазина. Пожалуй, он только более жидкий. Пенится плоховато, зато смывается хорошо, не оставляя никаких неприятных ощущений. В общем, надеюсь, он действительно лучше для здоровья, потому что других причин пользоваться им я не нахожу.

Was this review helpful to you?

crème à raser

Posted by 5410867998046853457 on Dec 26, 2013

Très bonne crème à raser. Utilisation commune à la maison entre le rasage de l'homme et le rasage des jambes pour les filles. Laisse la peau douce et non irritée.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Shaving Cream

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jan 20, 2015

This is the best shaving cream/lotion I have ever used. It's a holy grail personal care item.

Was this review helpful to you?

Best shaving product ever

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015

This really is the best shaving product I've ever used. It feels like an extra slick lotion that soothes my skin and protects it from the razor, all while giving a super close shave. The ingredients are great, and the scent is light and pleasant and citrusy. The price point is fantastic too. I'll be buying this again and again. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Was this review helpful to you?

great natural product

Posted by 5654089599759418376 on May 07, 2016

Smells great. Natural ingredient. Softens skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 12 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »