from Uk

Posted by Reviewer1875269 on Aug 15, 2011

good smell, will buy again!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Nov 14, 2009

my razor glides across my skin and it smells sooo good

it's not about the fragrance

Posted by 4666260098624980546 on Apr 01, 2016

It's not about the fragrance,which I actually like. First time in my life (my teen age's gone long ago :-)I experienced such an after shave skin burning feeling. While using this product I did not change my shaving method: same razor, same brush. Unfortunately, after four or five shavings, I had to dismiss it.

Easy shaving!

Posted by lipo4ka on Nov 28, 2011

Easy shaving and it makes skin more smooth.Has a very arabic smell,but I like it.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Aug 25, 2010

great for people like me with sensitive skin

look Ma...no razor burn!!!

Posted by Reviewer2521513 on Apr 19, 2011

I haven`t looked this forward to shaving since my pre-pubescent years. Great product!

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer2554158 on Sep 20, 2012

Excellent shave cream!! It's a pleasure to shave with this cream...great lather!!!

husbands favorite

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on May 27, 2013

He loves this shave cream. Also likes it in the tube for travel. The scent is there, but not overpowering.

Love the smell

Posted by 5589447422412904798 on Feb 25, 2014

My husband loves this shaving cream. I bought two

Kiss My Face and call me a baby boy!

Posted by Stevles on Sep 04, 2014

This like all of the other scents or scentless moisture shaves are wildly fantastic value for money. They are smooth, moisturising, as thick or thin a lather as you want (good luck trying to get it too thin.. It just bubbles and bubbles on forever) I cannot rate these shaving creams high enough. I will never look back, they are now my permanent solution to finding a cream that DOESN'T give me an allergic rash. Everything else I've tried has been horrible in one way or another, and I've tried dozens. Most of them just end up giving me a rash, but these are vegan and have no irritants such as fragrance. All of the scents offered are based on the actual OILS of the plant or fruit. It lathers so incredibly well, at a medium consistency (not bubbling, not cement-like) it leaves the face feeling warm and baby smooth. At this price: It is a steal. Buy it, you will not regret it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »