Love the taste and feel but not perfect colour

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 14, 2009

Love the taste of those – sweet mint – and feels very good on lips. But it seems thy don’t have the perfect colour for me - tried the amethyst first but it was to pale. I like my lip colours darker and more red – like dark red wine, and hoped garnet would be it. But it’s little orange – or maybe it’s the shimmer that makes that impression – would like it better with less shimmer (or without, but then it’s named Sheer organic shimmer…) and darker. It becomes better after a while on lips though – gives a kind of natural glow that freshen up my face a bit - so it will work as an everyday-on-the-go instead of a lip balm. Think this one is the darkest and closest colour to what I wish in the sheer organic shimmer sticks – pitty it’s not the perfect colour because I love the taste and the feel on the lips. The only tinted chap sticks I haven’t tried from iHerb is Alba botanicals TerraTints, hope iHerb gets the colour Garnet soon, witch I think might be the best colour of those for me.

Great, Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Mar 02, 2011

The color is a beautiful berry red and stays on well. It makes my lips feel soft and is not sticky feeling. Will definitely buy again!

Surprising taste

Posted by Reviewer1322014 on May 15, 2011

Very nice natural lipstick, suitable for everyday casual makeup. Tastes minty and chilles the lips. Moistures very well, moisture hold for few hours.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2673302 on Jul 28, 2011

Absolutely love the color, will order again.

Great as lipstick base

Posted by 5190737712626838656 on Oct 17, 2013

I love the feeling and smell of the peppermint oil. The color does not match my skin but I use this product as a base under my pink lipstick. It looks great.

Mentolado, me encanta!!

Posted by Reviewer1902661 on Apr 23, 2014

Acabo de recibirlo y no he podido esperar a estrenarlo. El color (ya diria color vino con shimmer muy sutil) es muy transparente. En los labios la menta crea esa sensación de voluminizador, pero es una menta dulce, que no pica. Me gusta mucho, es un protector labial, con un toque de color sutil, para cualquier ocasión. Probaré más colores. En la foto se ve un tono más anaranjado y claro de lo que realmente es. Yo lo veo más berry amarronado...más o menos. ;)

nice

Posted by 5755507071969339608 on Apr 12, 2014

The color is beautiful but the applicator is too small and incovnient

good

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Aug 25, 2011

good but works better with same garnet lip shine, then it gives some color and acent to the lips

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Jul 02, 2012

I do not like the texture - it is hard and do not melt on the lips. And to my mind it is not the garnet colour.

short-lived

Posted by Reviewer1000063 on Feb 29, 2012

okay, but doesn't last long at all

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »