Good product

Posted by opheart on Jul 26, 2012

Not greasy, really cocnutty scent! And it really protects my skin when on direct sunligt. Doesn't leave any hard layer on the skin, the sprayer is nice.

Love this!

Posted by 5266545524631759082 on Jun 19, 2013

Easy to use and great product- for those experiencing a problem with the spray bottle, here is what I did. I bought a bottle of Johnsons detangling spray, (make sure it is the 10 ounce bottle). Wash out the pump and switch it with the detangling spray pump. It works perfectly and havent had a spray problem at all!

Nice smell

Posted by 5578665649360553831 on Aug 06, 2013

Very recommended

Good

Posted by 5282819684656235401 on Jun 05, 2014

I recomand it

Great scent, good protection

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Jun 20, 2014

I was afraid this would smell like really fake coconut but the scent is pleasant and non-chemically (since it is natural) and the coverage is just fine. My friend is very sun-sensitive and this protected her well. It lets your skin get sun-kissed without burning.

Works as described

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 02, 2013

smell amazing!

Très bon produits !!

Posted by missblackline on Jul 16, 2014

Un très bon produit qui sent bon, pas gras & efficace !! Seul bémol pour le contenant, le vapo ne fonctionne pas très bien parfois ... Sinon je recommande cette haute protection & le prix est vraiment bas ^^

smell like coconut and very oily

Posted by 5140178462984126688 on Oct 22, 2013

Strong smell of coconut and pretty oily, I suppsoed the oil will make it water resistant?! My kids havent use it yet so cannot comment on the effect.

good

Posted by 5134213229398479304 on Oct 29, 2013

Pump is not working well, I had to change it, but it's very convenient product.

Loved the coconut smell

Posted by 5593252033825141838 on Jun 23, 2013

This product smells great, if you like coconut and the sunscreen kept my skin from burning at the beach. It would get five stars except for the spray button is hard to press, especially when hands are slippery from the spray, so its difficult to apply evenly all over. Also the mist was very fine so I wasn't confident my skin was fully protected unless I kept reapplying frequently

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »