Not impressed

Posted by Korutherapy on Dec 22, 2014

Used this myself and on 2 teenage girls. We got badly sunburned within short time to a burn that we had blisters. I am usually good with factor 30 , and I doubt this one is a 30. Will not buy it again and will discontinue using it. I never had such a bad sunburn neither the girls.

Not cut out for Australian sun

Posted by 5578447699585763594 on Mar 05, 2016

My fiancé and I got badly burnt using this today and we both have olive skin. I even reapplied it 3 times today as I got out from each swim. I'll stick to the Australian standard sunscreens from now on as this one isn't cut out of the Australian sun.

(it was) Good

Posted by alina-anghel on Feb 20, 2016

Very well formulated product, I use this including on my skin with great results. Update in february 2016: the manufacturer changes the formula, but when you buy it, it is the old formula shown. I don`t like it anymore, my skin is sticky and shiny.

Smells awful

Posted by 5531686393307120072 on Feb 03, 2016

Smells awful, really strong and artificial fragrance that doesn't go away even after washing with soap. The product is otherwise good.

Broken Nozzle

Posted by Reviewer2036821 on Jun 03, 2012

Maybe sunscreen works, maybe it doesn't. I don't know because after one squirt the nozzle stopped working. Would cost more to send it back then it's worth so I'm just stuck with a bottle I can't use. Very disappointed.

Bad sunburn

Posted by Reviewer1353892 on Jul 27, 2015

I used this cream this summer and I got the worst sunburn I have ever had. My arms, back and feet got blisters, this has never happend before. I will never trust this brand again.

disappointment

Posted by 4907254072787037061 on Jun 18, 2016

the new formulation (2xwater resistent) is very sticky and uncomfortable...i'll not buy this product again

Definitely NO

Posted by IherbPili on Nov 23, 2016

way to liquid, difficult to apply and it goes off with water. I would never repeat