Kiss My Face, Sun Spray Lotion, SPF 30, Sunscreen, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Very good texture, very easy to use!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

The pump is really efficient. This lotion spreads so easily and doesn't stick on the fingers. The sunblock properties are fine! I also use the sunscreen of the same brand for the face : Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

PERFECT

Posted by 5406125670436658670 on Apr 30, 2014

this is a truly wonderful product! it has sufficient UVA/UVB protection, a mix of antioxidants and absolutely no irritants, not even fragrance. texture wise, i really like it, it aplies smoothly, it is a little bit sticky at first (but it has to be, so it can be water resistant), but then blends into the skin and you dont't feel it anymore. i have combination and very sensitive skin, but it doesn't make my face oily or cause any breakouts or redness. i will always use it and recommend it. it is perfect!

one of the best sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1641805 on Jun 10, 2012

easy to use and spread on skin and ample UVA/UVB protection! this is my second purchase and i'm having the same issue with the spray cap clogged and unable to spray anything so i have to remove and replace it with a flip cap.

Great sunscreen

Posted by 5223359556128294287 on Apr 15, 2014

Seems to do the job, wore this on a trip to Australia, we didn't burn so it must work. Goes on well, not sticky or greasy, very moisturising and blends well. I found it nice smelling, small amount goes far and easy to apply. I used on body only, used Kiss my Face : face and neck product for my face. Great bottle, nozzle sprays well and has a handy lock so it doesn't leak

Great

Posted by MariaMG on Jun 12, 2013

Since I have oily skin I was really worried about ordering this product but this stuff is amazing. It doesn't feel oily and doesn't make my face shine like a disco ball. It doesn't have a really strong scent and it really does what it says. It didn't break me out and I'll always have a bottle of this in my house.