Great

Posted by MariaMG on Jun 12, 2013

Since I have oily skin I was really worried about ordering this product but this stuff is amazing. It doesn't feel oily and doesn't make my face shine like a disco ball. It doesn't have a really strong scent and it really does what it says. It didn't break me out and I'll always have a bottle of this in my house.

Gentle and effective lotion! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Gentle and effective sun lotion, protects well, leaves no sticky residue, has lightweight texture, no distinct smell. The sprinkler is working properly, it's very economical, but it can not be fixed - so pack it in the bag to prevent undesirable smudging. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Мягкий и эффективный лосьон, хорошо защищает, имеет легкую водянистую текстуру, очень экономичен, не имеет выраженного запаха, что особенно радует. Разбрызгиватель работает исправно, единственно - его нельзя зафиксировать, так что упаковывайте бутылку в пакет, иначе вся пляжная сумка будет в лосьоне. ♡ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♡

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Feb 13, 2013

This is an oustanding product and I simply adore it. I have combo skin and love the fact that this lotion doens't dry the already dry areas on my face, but doesn't make the others greasy eather. It's light, absorbs easily and smells pretty nice, too, for an unscented lotion.

Sun protection is very important.

Posted by carmen on Jul 17, 2013

I love Spray, apply on the fingers and then face the morning before makeup. Enter quickly into the skin, it is not sticky like other creams with SPF

OK

Posted by Reviewer3337772 on Jun 18, 2012

Smells nice, good to use

So-so

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

Love the packaging, really lightweight consistency but it isn't very effective for my fair skin.I recomment it for men, cause it won't cling to facial, or hand/leg hair.

Good product, bad spray

Posted by Reviewer2829480 on Feb 16, 2012

The product is good, nice fragance, but the spray broke after 3 times use...

Smells awful

Posted by 5531686393307120072 on Feb 03, 2016

Smells awful, really strong and artificial fragrance that doesn't go away even after washing with soap. The product is otherwise good.

Broken Nozzle

Posted by Reviewer2036821 on Jun 03, 2012

Maybe sunscreen works, maybe it doesn't. I don't know because after one squirt the nozzle stopped working. Would cost more to send it back then it's worth so I'm just stuck with a bottle I can't use. Very disappointed.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Jun 15, 2012

This is one of the best sunscreens I've ever tried, and it is very cost effective.