Sun protection is very important.

Posted by carmen on Jul 17, 2013

I love Spray, apply on the fingers and then face the morning before makeup. Enter quickly into the skin, it is not sticky like other creams with SPF

Good

Posted by 4750242317348006500 on Aug 29, 2013

this product it's very light and I don't feel like I have oily face. the smell is great.

Great sunscreen

Posted by 5223359556128294287 on Apr 15, 2014

Seems to do the job, wore this on a trip to Australia, we didn't burn so it must work. Goes on well, not sticky or greasy, very moisturising and blends well. I found it nice smelling, small amount goes far and easy to apply. I used on body only, used Kiss my Face : face and neck product for my face. Great bottle, nozzle sprays well and has a handy lock so it doesn't leak

So-so

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

Love the packaging, really lightweight consistency but it isn't very effective for my fair skin.I recomment it for men, cause it won't cling to facial, or hand/leg hair.

Good product, bad spray

Posted by Reviewer2829480 on Feb 16, 2012

The product is good, nice fragance, but the spray broke after 3 times use...

(it was) Good

Posted by alina-anghel on Feb 20, 2016

Very well formulated product, I use this including on my skin with great results. Update in february 2016: the manufacturer changes the formula, but when you buy it, it is the old formula shown. I don`t like it anymore, my skin is sticky and shiny.

Not cut out for Australian sun

Posted by 5578447699585763594 on Mar 05, 2016

My fiancé and I got badly burnt using this today and we both have olive skin. I even reapplied it 3 times today as I got out from each swim. I'll stick to the Australian standard sunscreens from now on as this one isn't cut out of the Australian sun.

Broken Nozzle

Posted by Reviewer2036821 on Jun 03, 2012

Maybe sunscreen works, maybe it doesn't. I don't know because after one squirt the nozzle stopped working. Would cost more to send it back then it's worth so I'm just stuck with a bottle I can't use. Very disappointed.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Jun 15, 2012

This is one of the best sunscreens I've ever tried, and it is very cost effective.

good product

Posted by 5005745882476116744 on Nov 08, 2012

this is not like one of those canned spray.(not clear sun spray) so you need to rub it with your hand after spray it. But no smell and pretty effective. love this product.