Easily absorbed with no greasy feeling

Posted by 5725690631932900168 on Feb 12, 2015

I initially expected a clear sunblock solution but it's actually a white lotion that comes out of a spray bottle. Had I known this, I probably would have just bought a normal bottle or tube of sunscreen. The lotion is easily absorbed with no greasy feeling and no unpleasant smell. However, if one does not aim well, the lotion will be wasted. Not sure if I would buy it again.

Fine

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 29, 2015

good lotion.

Not impressed

Posted by Korutherapy on Dec 22, 2014

Used this myself and on 2 teenage girls. We got badly sunburned within short time to a burn that we had blisters. I am usually good with factor 30 , and I doubt this one is a 30. Will not buy it again and will discontinue using it. I never had such a bad sunburn neither the girls.

One of the best

Posted by 5487109827766930026 on Dec 15, 2014

My Favourite protection for sun. I use it in summer and winter, and it's the only one who doesn't leave my face white. It;s true that over i apply it my face become a little gresy, but i apply face powder and i cover the shinny parts. I love it and i recommend this for body and face.

sun spray

Posted by 5751889441375999970 on Oct 24, 2014

2nd time buying. Is a five star product But this time the spray not function. Difficult to spray out.

Kiss my face sunscreen

Posted by 5502079514455448230 on Oct 08, 2014

Great, non drying on the skin and easy to spray.It also has a lock function which is great for when it's in the bag and it works-we took it to Australia for a week of sun.Very happy.

muy bien!!

Posted by andreola on Aug 30, 2014

Se extiende fenomenal, no queda blanco, olor agradable, el factor de protección es 30 por lo que está muy bien, el precio genial, repetiré, pero señores de kiss my face la pistola aplicadora se rompe no vale para nada, le ha pasado a mucha gente deberían de mejorarlo.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5478459848795739190 on Aug 04, 2014

Order this product twice. Very satisfied with it. I use it on my face as well. It is very light and gentle for the skin. It is water resistant for 40 min but if you go the sea and stay in water more than 20 min I would recommend another sunscreen.

Love it

Posted by 5448068805335714649 on Jul 23, 2014

the perfect product for my son, all good

Good lotion!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 14, 2014

I didn't read the fine print and turns out this is not clear spray as i thought it would be.. Still great Lotion, no scent at all.