Good

Posted by 4750242317348006500 on Aug 29, 2013

this product it's very light and I don't feel like I have oily face. the smell is great.

Gentle and effective lotion! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Gentle and effective sun lotion, protects well, leaves no sticky residue, has lightweight texture, no distinct smell. The sprinkler is working properly, it's very economical, but it can not be fixed - so pack it in the bag to prevent undesirable smudging. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Мягкий и эффективный лосьон, хорошо защищает, имеет легкую водянистую текстуру, очень экономичен, не имеет выраженного запаха, что особенно радует. Разбрызгиватель работает исправно, единственно - его нельзя зафиксировать, так что упаковывайте бутылку в пакет, иначе вся пляжная сумка будет в лосьоне. ♡ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♡

Love this one

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Aug 03, 2013

My baby boy can\t have many sunscreen, they gives him a painfull rash. This one he tolerates just fine! Is`s easy to spray on, and easy to wipe out on a child that don`t want to stay calm. I`m very happy with this product and will buy a new one next summer. I recommend you tp try it!

perfect

Posted by 4913314026354813531 on Jul 31, 2013

well absorbed, like.

So-so

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

Love the packaging, really lightweight consistency but it isn't very effective for my fair skin.I recomment it for men, cause it won't cling to facial, or hand/leg hair.

Love this!

Posted by paljett on Jul 26, 2013

I really like this... it doesn't have a strong strange smell, isn't gresy and doesnt leave a white film on your skin! I haven't got burned when using this (Though I don't really spend very much time in te sun or lay down to get a tan or anything). The bottle also has this nice safety lock to prevent spilling when traveling and such!

Sun protection is very important.

Posted by carmen on Jul 17, 2013

I love Spray, apply on the fingers and then face the morning before makeup. Enter quickly into the skin, it is not sticky like other creams with SPF

분사력 없어요.

Posted by Reviewer3030295 on Jul 06, 2013

그냥 일반 튜브형을 사시거나 분사형 원하시는 분은 가스형으로 사시거나. 이건 그냥 뭔가 새똥 떨어지는 느낌? 툭! 그냥 부분부분 떨궈서 비빕니다. 뭣허러 분사형 샀나 모르겠어요

Great

Posted by MariaMG on Jun 12, 2013

Since I have oily skin I was really worried about ordering this product but this stuff is amazing. It doesn't feel oily and doesn't make my face shine like a disco ball. It doesn't have a really strong scent and it really does what it says. It didn't break me out and I'll always have a bottle of this in my house.

It works

Posted by 5080498554101102269 on May 10, 2013

Spray handle broke after a couple of months of light use.