Smells good from the bottle

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012

But when I put it on my skin it smells more like cat urine. Will not buy again.

Powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2423421 on Aug 29, 2011

This stuff is FRESH! I've been using Kiss My Face facial cream with 8% AHA for months now, and I'm telling you this stuff is stronger, although it only says 4% AHA on the bottle. The only drawback is that after you apply it to your face, your face stays pasty/white afterwords. This is because the cream doesn't have parabens, so it takes a bit longer for it to absorb in the skin. Of course, ultimately it's a good thing that it's paraben free, so it's not a bad payoff. Again, great cream, with almost unbelievable anti aging properties. Beats every single expensive brand name anti aging cream on the market.

good moisturiser, big size, reasonable price

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012

This product keeps my skin soooo smooth . It works fine on all my body and face.

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3334821 on Apr 04, 2015

Love this lotion. I mainly use it as a body lotion, but have on occasion used it on my face and it caused no breakouts. Smooths and moisturises skin and I love the smell. When I put it on I often get asked what smells so good. It's this lotion!

kiss my face moisturiser

Posted by 5192593288982789827 on Sep 19, 2014

Nice smell

paraben free

Posted by Reviewer1641979 on Sep 08, 2008

I love that it is all natural and paraben free. Smells just like peaches. Dries quickly, feels smooth. Large amount for a fair price.

Awful smell!

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on May 24, 2012

It does not absorbs in a good way though the feeling of skin is quite good after it. BUT it stinks unbearably. It is not fresh creamy peach what I supposed it would be. However I am undifferent for smells (not addicted to nice smells) but this one is what I realy can not stand.

Unbearable smell

Posted by azarova on Nov 04, 2013

The smell of this product is so bad I thought it was expired. It smells exactly like cat urine when put on the skin...and I am normally ok with most of the smells. I am still trying to put it overnight when my boyfriend is away and try to feel the AHA which I had high hopes for...but I will have to probably wear a mask to not feel like I'm in the cats' toilet. I think the manufacturer has to rethink the fragrance.

Strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1231516 on Jul 06, 2011

The fragrance of this lotion is too strong and kinda makes me sick.

Kiss my Face