AWESOME !!

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Oct 05, 2011

I LOVE Indian food and there are no restaurants within 80 miles of me. So Kitchens of India has become a staple in my kitchen. This flavor is my all time favorite. I will never be without it !

Delicious

Posted by NaturalMystics on Sep 10, 2012

This was soooo frickin good! When will iherb start carrying this by the unit,I need more

Not very good.....

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

I am not impressed with any of the prepackaged curries by Kitchens of India. I find them to be very bland. I ordered a few. In order to eat the rest, I had to open the pacakge and add a bunch of my own spices which made it SLIGHTLY better. I HIGHLY SUGGEST ordering the curry pastes from Kitchens of India, however. They are AMAZING! MUCHHHHHHHH better than the instant meals and super easy to prepare!

Found a source

Posted by Reviewer1922674 on Oct 25, 2011

A certain huge chain store no longer carries these (Kitchens of India) products. Excellent for lunches and dinners, always moist and what could be easier to prepare - 5 mins. in boiling water! Only caution ... buy a dozen or so to keep the shipping cost reasonable.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1017094 on Nov 08, 2011

everyone should try it

amazing stuff

Posted by 4756509534088144166 on Apr 06, 2014

honestly i think this pindi chana is better than some of the indian restaurants around here. in a silver package great for camping.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by 5173674759430934059 on Jan 25, 2015

I love this particular curry. It is slightly spicy. I have it (warmed up) right out of the packet with tortillas or brown rice. I've also fired up some onions to add to it. Delecious!

Nice and spicy vegan curry

Posted by Perina on Sep 30, 2015

It's a bit oily, but it's very good vegan curry. Spicy and can taste ginger. Love it!

Very Good

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on May 15, 2014

This is so easy to make and it's really good. I love the chickpeas. Also it's not too spicy, just a little bit.

my mom loved this

Posted by 5458663392311221376 on Sep 22, 2014

she really enjoyed this and asked me to buy some more for her!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »