Delicious

Posted by NaturalMystics on Sep 10, 2012

This was soooo frickin good! When will iherb start carrying this by the unit,I need more

AWESOME !!

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Oct 05, 2011

I LOVE Indian food and there are no restaurants within 80 miles of me. So Kitchens of India has become a staple in my kitchen. This flavor is my all time favorite. I will never be without it !

Not very good.....

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

I am not impressed with any of the prepackaged curries by Kitchens of India. I find them to be very bland. I ordered a few. In order to eat the rest, I had to open the pacakge and add a bunch of my own spices which made it SLIGHTLY better. I HIGHLY SUGGEST ordering the curry pastes from Kitchens of India, however. They are AMAZING! MUCHHHHHHHH better than the instant meals and super easy to prepare!

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by 5173674759430934059 on Jan 25, 2015

I love this particular curry. It is slightly spicy. I have it (warmed up) right out of the packet with tortillas or brown rice. I've also fired up some onions to add to it. Delecious!

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 29, 2016

It's a little salty but still very tasty. I like the soft chickpeas which is good to eat with quinoa!Buy more.

Found a source

Posted by Reviewer1922674 on Oct 25, 2011

A certain huge chain store no longer carries these (Kitchens of India) products. Excellent for lunches and dinners, always moist and what could be easier to prepare - 5 mins. in boiling water! Only caution ... buy a dozen or so to keep the shipping cost reasonable.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1017094 on Nov 08, 2011

everyone should try it

amazing stuff

Posted by 4756509534088144166 on Apr 06, 2014

honestly i think this pindi chana is better than some of the indian restaurants around here. in a silver package great for camping.

Great taste

Posted by 4946502552545641567 on Aug 14, 2016

Useful product to have as a snack with Indian breads

Very Good

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on May 15, 2014

This is so easy to make and it's really good. I love the chickpeas. Also it's not too spicy, just a little bit.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »