Kitchens of India, Rich Creamy Tomato Cooking Sauce, Mild, 12.2 oz (347 g)

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Amazingly delicious!

Posted by 4619221757006210410 on Mar 30, 2014

This tikka masala is delicious. When I use it, I usually add some vegetables and a little hot sauce (not Tabasco) to give it a little more kick. It's a bit more runny than I expected, but did not change the great flavor. I will definitely continue to order this tikka!

yum

Posted by 5689959841205786737 on Jun 23, 2014

rich flavor, nice texture, versatile

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

I keep homemade naan in my freezer and this in my cupboard so I can whip up dinner in no time.

Very nice but not mild

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Apr 20, 2014

It was very tasty with a nice blend of spices but I give it a 3 because I felt it was too spicy to be labeled 'mild.' I would almost give it a 4 - it really is tasty if you can stand the heat. At first, the taste is mild and creamy, but it has a strong kick to it that lingers and increases. Way too spicy for me and my daughter, though my husband was ok with it. I ended up spooning off the red oil that floats to the top and adding some plain yogurt and tofu in addition to chicken to tone it down.

Disappointed in the taste

Posted by 5714649638958001290 on Mar 21, 2014

I was really looking forward to cooking with this as I just learned to make paneer! Unfortunately, it taste as though there is far too much masala spice in it. It's very spicy and it doesn't taste quite like the tikka masala i have eaten in India or in restaurants. Would not purchase again.