Klamath, blue green algae

Posted by Reviewer1293791 on Nov 14, 2010

I'm taking this for a month now and this is the best supplement i have ever taken. I feel more energetic; physical and mental. It feels very good for me.

Simply wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on Jan 23, 2010

I was quite run down last year from my hectic schedule and my work required certain amount of daily physical activities. Ever since I stared to take three tablets of Klamath Blue Green Algae in the morning, I have much more energy and concentration and simply able to give 100% to every task! My son also takes them with me and he finds it easier to focus in general. His sinus has gotten better too!

Klamath Blue Green Algae

Posted by Reviewer2836893 on Jul 27, 2009

After 2 or 3 days of taking this, I find my mind is clearer and I have more mental and physical energy. It doesn't make me feel 'speedy' either, just a gradual increase in what I can do. The price at iHerb is the best I've ever found and the delivery was quick.

THE BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD!!

Posted by Reviewer2580867 on May 04, 2011

Feel the difference in 2-3 days.

Klamath, Blue Green Algae

Posted by Reviewer2319699 on Jun 10, 2009

It has been 2 1/2 years that my husband was diagnosed with Stage Four Lung Cancer. Along with the conventional medications and the blessing of the doctors we believe that it has been beneficial to helping him when he has chemo. In all this time, he has yet to have a side effect. This is a good product, and I'm so glad I found your website. Your excellent service is so appreciated. Thank you.

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer1629509 on May 05, 2011

Better than other brands.

AFA

Posted by Reviewer1799334 on Sep 19, 2011

Just started taking it but it already makes me feel in better mood!

Posted by Reviewer2041802 on May 13, 2009

It was good. STEM CELLS FROM PLANTS YAY!

Great Blue Green Algae

Posted by CaraGratia on Dec 22, 2009

Using Blue Green Algae has been great. After using it for several weeks, I feel more long-lasting energy and well-being.

Blue Green Algae

Posted by Reviewer2177666 on Nov 04, 2008

I love this product. My stomach does not get upset from them and I believe a 100 % that they get me through the cold season

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »