• Formerly known as Miracle Krystal Salt

This salt has no expiration date. In case of clumping, just shake slightly and salt will loosen.

• Reviews | English

250 million years of aging definitely paid off!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 19, 2012

I rarely use salt for years now, but some dishes (especially soups) demand it, badly. So when I happen to be preparing such foods, I use this and only this tremendous salt. Since I first bought it and "tested" it, I could NOT go back to regular salt. I mean, sea salt is good and all, but this one  is so much better (and healthier) in my humble opinion. It gives flavor unlike ANY salt I ever tried. THE perfect salt!  Also, big plus for me - it has very low sodium content for a salt product. I find this fact great, because I don't like to give my body too much sodium (potential water retention, high blood pressure, overall worse shape. Although some assume, that if a person is healthy, the kidneys should filter the excess sodium alright, I believe I don't NEED  to give my body unnecessary extra work). Verdict: 250 million years of aging definitely paid off ! :)

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Aug 25, 2010

great taste. supposedly it's healthy as well...

Ronald Hamby

Posted by Reviewer1823374 on Jun 23, 2008

Salt is important in our diet, that is, salt that is good for us that contains 70+ minerals such as we find in Miracle Krystal Salt.We enjoy it every day, carrying it with us in this convenient 3.5 oz shaker. We love buying products from IHerb. Prices are the best found anywhere and their shipping is fast and economical.

Great Salt

Posted by Reviewer1829838 on Jun 12, 2009

Mild flavor and much better for you than regular table salt.

Good product

Posted by Revron on Apr 28, 2011

I like this product. Free flowing. Convenient. iHerb - great service. Thanks.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Sep 14, 2011

This has a very good taste in everything I put a little in lemon water yummmm

delicious salt!

Posted by 4867935796496561468 on Sep 21, 2012

Bravo!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1721807 on Jan 29, 2012

Very handy package, for table salt. Good product.

taste very salt!

Posted by Reviewer1757809 on Jun 16, 2010

this product taste great.

good for you salt

Posted by Reviewer1762308 on Jun 11, 2009

this is a great tasting salt that you can feel good about using.