Klamath, Miracle Krystal Salt, 1.1 lbs (500 g)

WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2856447 on Apr 07, 2010

Bought to refill my jar so I have 1 for table 1 for cooking. So much better for you than regular table salt.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer3238794 on Oct 19, 2009

Coming from a salt-aholic I am very happy with Klamath, Miracle Krystal Salt. I think it tastes great and maybe saltier than the salt that you buy on the grocery shelf so I even use less. Knowing that it is natural and there are no harmful additives I feel I am getting my salt fix without harming my body. I would recommend this product and I also have found I-Herb to have the best price and excellent service.

Best salt I have ever purchased

Posted by Sprinkles on Jun 28, 2009

This salt is not only healthy, it tastes stupendous. I was truly surprised to taste a salt that tasted differently than all other types of salt I have ever used. There is a special punch to the salt that just seems to make it sparkle in flavor. It tastes like salt, only better than you've ever tasted before. Really improves the flavor of whatever you're eating!

Good price and excellent delivery!

Posted by Reviewer3312366 on Jan 06, 2011

Minerals are difficult to find in the food supply and this salt will not increase your blood pressure. Only regular (purified) table salt does that.

The best salt in the world

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Feb 08, 2011

This salt is so delicious, I will never buy any other salt!