very good

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 29, 2013

I buy this product in form of capsules only because in that time powder was not available.I think powder is better buying and i dont see any problem with taste because if you really want the benefits from blue green you have to mix it in your mouth or at lest in capsules form 20 seconds hold it in your mouth because blue green is brain food and transports its nutrient to the brain.I used this capsules in evening because based on cronobiotic nutrition it is evening food,but there is some other reason for taking it at evening.When i use it at night before bed i feel my pineal gland activating so i think that this is good,live low temperature product.It is also good for evening if you want to get mental clarity and look at the day behind.Blue green is not toxic and anyone who says that i dont understand them why will they said that,well maybe because blue green is food beyond spirulina and chlorella which are more body food and afa is brain,nervous system and spirit food and maybe someone doesnt like that...

grate food

Posted by Reviewer1815187 on Mar 29, 2013

the best supper food every.. I say this after using it for about 25 years. thank you

WILD- NOT FROM A FARM !

Posted by Reviewer1611079 on Aug 07, 2013

This blue green alae is WILD- the way it was millions of years ago- NOT from a greenhouse protected from the elements and invaders etc. untouched and un-modified by man- this algae must survive in the wild- When I take this I just feel better- after taking it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning I feel like my immune system is stronger and I have clearer thinking - I also think anyone who wants to protect their body from cancer or has cancer should definitly take this. Also I've been taking it for years and get regular comments about how young I look! IHerb is the best place to buy-and price is fair- Thanks!!

A Staple of my heathcare

Posted by Reviewer2920790 on May 01, 2014

I was introduced to blue-green algae by an amazing healer when I was critically ill years ago. I have had a great deal of my intestine removed, and this brand is the one that my body completely absorbs. It gives me energy, and when in pain, I take four capsules with my prescribed pain reliever. I find that it allows me to take a lower dose for the same effect. I know that it works as I ran out recently--and I was more tired, and when i took my pain meds, I needed more than usual. I do believe it also helps with my ability to concentrate. I love this green stuff!

Great product

Posted by 5035178653297145629 on Oct 07, 2013

This really works for me! It gives me energy and mental strength.

excellent klamath

Posted by 5603580250023520636 on Oct 19, 2013

It's very excellent

Boost of Energy

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 14, 2015

I love the dark green colour of this algae. Smelt right and had no adverse effects except gave me more energy. I love spirulina aswell but this might be better. Will buy again. Iherb has great customer service and fast delivery with DHL Thanks!

Great power organic

Posted by 4615147370302265831 on May 30, 2015

Really very useful power organic superfood

Klamath, Power Organics. Algae, SuperFood.

Posted by 5702045256384394043 on Apr 05, 2016

Excellent Products, will continue taking them, Thank you.

algue bleue

Posted by Reviewer3308683 on Jan 07, 2015

excellent contre les douleurs articulaires ! et aussi plus d'énergie...