Kombucha 2000, Instant Energy, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2686980 From Utah on Jan 03, 2011

I actually like this product. I get headaches in the arteries in my temple area and often this product will stop the headache or prevent it from getting worse. Also, when I wake up groggy after not sleeping well, Instant Energy helps to combat that fogginess. I prefer this product over taking caffeine in drink or pill form. Love Iherb. Great company.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2156042 From Iowa on Jul 30, 2010

I like this product, its cost effective and it works good for me and my work outs. I take 1 in the morning with my vitamin after my breakfast but before my workout and sometimes 1 in the afternoon and hour or so after my workout, especially if I know its gonna be a long day. It don't give me the gitters and keeps the fatigue and depression down and has a lot of good supplements for you. keeps me going =)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2999825 From Ireland on Jan 02, 2012

really works, gently gives energy (i mean not like coffee)

Even buzz!

Posted by Reviewer1193433 From Korea, Republic of on Jun 16, 2011

I think they changed the bottle and formula recently. Warning this will make your skin flushed and red for a while about 30 minutes. I took while before a doctors visit and they thought I was having an allergic reaction. Still this gives a nice even energy buzz. Little annoying to have to take 3 pills. Plus they are a little big. Each bottle is about 10 doses.

I am really impressed

Posted by Reviewer2107501 From Korea, Republic of on May 01, 2013

I bought this to help with my fatique due to long hours teaching and it was truely impressing. I made sure I would use it when very exuahsted and it really did make a big difference. I highly recommend this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »