Kombucha 2000, Instant Energy, 30 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2686980 on Jan 03, 2011

I actually like this product. I get headaches in the arteries in my temple area and often this product will stop the headache or prevent it from getting worse. Also, when I wake up groggy after not sleeping well, Instant Energy helps to combat that fogginess. I prefer this product over taking caffeine in drink or pill form. Love Iherb. Great company.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2156042 on Jul 30, 2010

I like this product, its cost effective and it works good for me and my work outs. I take 1 in the morning with my vitamin after my breakfast but before my workout and sometimes 1 in the afternoon and hour or so after my workout, especially if I know its gonna be a long day. It don't give me the gitters and keeps the fatigue and depression down and has a lot of good supplements for you. keeps me going =)

Even buzz!

Posted by Reviewer1193433 on Jun 16, 2011

I think they changed the bottle and formula recently. Warning this will make your skin flushed and red for a while about 30 minutes. I took while before a doctors visit and they thought I was having an allergic reaction. Still this gives a nice even energy buzz. Little annoying to have to take 3 pills. Plus they are a little big. Each bottle is about 10 doses.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Jan 02, 2012

really works, gently gives energy (i mean not like coffee)

I am really impressed

Posted by Soundolove on Apr 23, 2014

I bought this to help with my fatique due to long hours teaching and it was truely impressing. I made sure I would use it when very exushsted and it really did make a big difference. I highly recommend this.Amazing prise comparing to it's function.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »