Kombucha 2000, Instant Energy, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2686980 on Jan 03, 2011

I actually like this product. I get headaches in the arteries in my temple area and often this product will stop the headache or prevent it from getting worse. Also, when I wake up groggy after not sleeping well, Instant Energy helps to combat that fogginess. I prefer this product over taking caffeine in drink or pill form. Love Iherb. Great company.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2156042 on Jul 30, 2010

I like this product, its cost effective and it works good for me and my work outs. I take 1 in the morning with my vitamin after my breakfast but before my workout and sometimes 1 in the afternoon and hour or so after my workout, especially if I know its gonna be a long day. It don't give me the gitters and keeps the fatigue and depression down and has a lot of good supplements for you. keeps me going =)

Even buzz!

Posted by Reviewer1193433 on Jun 16, 2011

I think they changed the bottle and formula recently. Warning this will make your skin flushed and red for a while about 30 minutes. I took while before a doctors visit and they thought I was having an allergic reaction. Still this gives a nice even energy buzz. Little annoying to have to take 3 pills. Plus they are a little big. Each bottle is about 10 doses.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Jan 02, 2012

really works, gently gives energy (i mean not like coffee)

good but

Posted by odereviews on Aug 16, 2013

there's just too many other ingredients. I take only one tablet per day, when I feel like I need some energy boost.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »