July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Kroeger Herb Co, Complete Concentrates, Milk Thistle, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Mar 29, 2009

After having used this product for a month I want to add to my previous review that this Milk Thistle is FAR more effective than Jarrow Silymarin and also far more effective than Enzymatic Therapy Siliphos. I had been using Jarrow's brand for a long time and I discovered that it just didn't seem to be reducing that bloated feeling i had been getting after eating so I had to add an artichoke capsule. With the Kroeger Milk Thistle I find that one capsule gets rid of the bloating. In addition the price is very reasonable and as a bigger plus there are no additives or fillers of any kind. The Caps do have a slightly funky odor but it is just an herbal smell from the whole Milk Thistle base. I am sold on this product.

Slowly working for my friend :-)

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Apr 05, 2012

I bought this for a friend of mine who has been abusing legal, illegal, and prescription drugs for about 10 years. Her main abuses are of alcohol & kronic (a formerly-legal brand of synthetic cannabinoids). She was always tired, sore, suffers severe insomnia, etc. So basically, I figured with all the chemical abuse her body has suffered, her liver is probably not working well and her vitamin/mineral uptake would be very poor. She started taking 1-a-day (too forgetful &uncommitted to take 3 times a day). I pressured her to set an alarm so then she was taking it 2 times a day (morning & night). She didn't notice any effect in the first 2 weeks. Thought maybe she was feeling slightly better in the 3rd week. We decided to combine taking Kroeger's Milk Thistle with "Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Gold Capsules, 90 Veggie Caps". She had never previously felt any better with any multivitamin. By the 5th week she says she absolutely guaranteed she can FEEL the difference; lighter clearer think-better feel stronger and more focused and more energy at work within 1 hour of taking the combination of milk-thistle + Gold-multivitamins. Out of curiosity she tried taking them separately but without the same grand results. So, we're thinking that the milk-thistle is healing her body&liver which is making it possible for her body to "use" or "access" the bounty of health in the Gold Multivitamin tablets. Now she never misses her morning combination dose!

Your Liver Will Say "Mahalo!"

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

I've been taking Kroeger Herb Co, Complete Concentrates, Milk Thistle to ameliorate symptoms from migraine headaches. I have noticed a reduction in the severity of migraines, and I've noticed that a dull, nagging pain in my right side is gone when I take this product. I'm convinced that Milk Thistle is working for me, and I appreciate that Kroeger Herb Co doesn't use fillers or additives in this product. My only wish is that I knew exactly where the Milk Thistle was being grown and processed, and that its production was certified organic by a respected institution.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer3100668 on Apr 29, 2011

This is a great quality milk thistle. No magnesium stearate, just pure product.

Pure product

Posted by Reviewer2088629 on Jan 06, 2012

No fillers of any sort and going by the manufacturer the cleanest method of extraction as well. Fantastic!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »