RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽646.63

₽1,010.53

Экономия: ₽363.90 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Kroeger Herb Co, Thyroid Care, 100 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE Jul 16, 2013

These made a good impression to me. It is hard to find supplements which are balancing thyroid, because most of them enhance thyroid's activity and are suitable for sluggish thyroid. So, I am counting a lot on these. My man who has a bit overactive thyroid feels good when taking them. It is his first bottle, but I think not last. We will keep trying to balance him.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052411 Aug 31, 2011

my herbalist wanted me to take a thyroid supplement containing tyrosine, with the advice to take it at the exact same time every day or "it might cause emotional problems." Yikes. Have had bad experience with tyrosine alone before, so I was having none of that. This Hanna Kroeger thyroid supplement seems to be giving me a good result. I'm not as chilly or hungry as I was without it. It also seems to give me a bit of energy.

Wonderful product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2000470 Jun 17, 2014

Only been on these a few days,and lost weight,feel calmer and more energy. Not like the other thyroid support which give a temporary boost. These seem to be a good tonic along with balancing your thyroid.I don't think these will be my last bottle for sure.

had problem

Отзыв оставлен 4787879053964939940 Feb 17, 2016

iam a gluten tolerance .i took one tablet aftet had meal and i had pain and diahrea

Kroeger Herb Co, Thyroid Care, 100 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1962790 Dec 04, 2011

I been on these for a long time and they work good. I will keep on buying them. Dickinson ND 58601

Linda