Honestly, the best one yet.

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Mar 14, 2009

I'm a fan of parasite cleansing -- do it twice a year with a once-a-week 'maintenance' dose. I've tried many different products, some much more expensive than this one. I'd have to say, for the moment, that I feel this one works the best of all. Funny thing is, it's also the cheapest! Go figure.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2313855 on May 14, 2008

I saw at least one spaghetti looking worm and I passed what I think is Candida. Other strange things came out too but I'm not sure what it was. My gas and bloating decreased significantly and my waist went down one inch.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2611691 on Dec 12, 2009

I have delt with parasites for years and gone untreated. Doctors never said anything about my condition! I saw all my nasties come out and am so happy to know that my intestines are getting cleaned. It's a very gentle formula. Please use this if you have a long term parasitic problem. It really works!

Wormwood Kroeger Herbs

Posted by Reviewer2257389 on Feb 18, 2009

If you think you have Parasides this is a great Product.I took 1 Cap per day for 1 month and 2 Caps foe another month. It did the trick. I had Dientamoeba and who knows what else. You must follow a strickt diet no sweets no fruits etc. And perhaps add Kroeger Rascal to the mix of Herbs. And adress Canida if possible with fungal defense by Garden of Life. Plus Probiotics. Never rely on just one Product to clear all syntoms.Wormwood is easy to handle in smaller dosages if you have a strong die off reaction.

Yup, it works.

Posted by Reviewer2749550 on Nov 10, 2010

Yes, this product kills worms. I was skeptical before trying it.... I regularly deworm my horses with pharmaceutical chemical dewormers (they type that you'd have to get from an MD to use on humans), and so when it was time to deworm myself, I didn't know whether an herbal product would be effective at killing worms. Well, there is absolutely no question in my mind now. There were dead worms in my stool after using Kroeger Wormwood Combination.... so, it clearly does kill worms! I'll be using this product again when needed.

3 worms so far

Posted by Reviewer1001891 on Mar 31, 2012

I lost three worms within two weeks. The first worm was about three inches, the second seven inches, the third 13 inches. I'm also using a lot of raw garlic and habanero pepper and an anti-candida diet. It's an intense regimen but I want to get rid of as much toxic stuff as I can.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer3353051 on Aug 26, 2009

While I have not yet actually seen any evidence of any die-off, the extreme pain in my lower abdoman has subsided. This is very good news to me as I had been dealing with it for over a year, trying many natural supplements. This has by far been the most successful.

Kroeger Herb Co, Wormwood Combination, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2881079 on Jan 25, 2009

is anti-pathogenic. I used it along with Natural Factors, "Olive Leaf Extract" and was in couple days relieved of an eye infection that did not even respond to American Biotech's colloidal silver, which usually works.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1978938 on Jun 14, 2011

I had parasites which were diagnosed by my health food store owner where I formally lived in STL. She came thru when the doctors here had no clue in the world. After taking one day (6 Capsules) my diareha (sp) went away. NOw I take one Clove per day for 100 days to kill any eggs left. Just had a stool sample test and no parasites were found. GREAT PRODUCT

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3048313 on Aug 21, 2011

I bought this to fight candida and bowel problems and it worked way better than capryl acid and other candida treatments!