10% Off Orders Over $40!

Kuumba Made, Body Lotion, Lily of The Valley, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Light moisturizing lotion

Posted by 4747447264056351808 on Oct 09, 2012

I buy kuumba made essential oil perfumes and I was curious about their lotions, so I decided to try this one out because this is the smell I like in the roll on oil perfume. I would describe this lotion as light, because it's not very thick or ultra moisturizing. I do like the consistency but I wouldn't choose this if I had really really dry skin because this wouldn't be moisturizing enough. Overall I really like it because of the ingredients and the texture is nice, my only complaint is that I wish the smell were stronger, the smell is very faint.