rejuvenating Lip Shimmers

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Nov 19, 2015

I am thrilled with them, as smooth, hydrated, slightly colored lips is something very much sought by miidleaged women. It rejuvenated the look of my lips instantly! Lovely natural colors too! I will certainly purchase again. Highly recommended!

Glad I bought 2 packs!

Posted by 4750934293250248507 on May 26, 2015

Have yet to try the cocoa colour, but I love all of them. (I already have a review for the red one, Sedona.) I'm pale-light skinned with pink lips, so the tints are perhaps more obvious on me than on others. Dawn, the peach, is least noticeable--in a good way, so that it's not as visible when the balm goes outside my lip line. And twilight, the plum, is very pretty, even on my warm-ish skintone. Makes a nice gift. ;)

nice colors, weird smell

Posted by 5558885493910023657 on Mar 07, 2015

un producto muy natural, me gusta mucho los tonos, aunque el olor es algo extraño pero pintan hermoso

Not a very good composition

Posted by 4738712106360021861 on Jan 29, 2015

I didn't like the result. It looks so shiny...and the material is so soft to aply it. Neither the colours are pretty

Suaves, color justo, hidratantes

Posted by 5359765164511565981 on Jun 16, 2014

Colores preciosos e hidratación maxima. A cual más bonito. Altamente reconendables.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1867804 on Apr 28, 2014

I truly love these creamy shimmers! They are like a lipstick but softer. The best colour for me is Dawn a peachy color. The colours can also be mixed to create exciting combinations. Tierra was the lightest, Sedona the reddest and Twilight coldest red. Hope this helps you!

very good

Posted by 4972221130746166123 on Dec 04, 2013

the texture on your lips is very nice, not TOO waxy, just enough. and stays quite well. youre not having to reapply every two seconds. and the pigment is nice too. very subtle.

Great product

Posted by 5215896199240196820 on Nov 06, 2013

Nice lips for everyday.

Beautiful products, I feel the love put into making them

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Sep 28, 2013

I love all the colours, the texture is nice and thick and lasts ages, my favourite by far!

really really really love them

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Sep 14, 2013