Thrilled with it!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 21, 2015

I am thrilled with it as smooth, hydrated, slightly colored lips is something very much sought by miidleaged women. It rejuvenated the look of my lips instantly! I will certainly purchase again and try the other colors too.Highly recommended !

Jolie couleur

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

J'aime beaucoup la couleur. Bonne hydratation des lèvres. Prix raisonnable. Mais il y a mieux.

Love it

Posted by 5730207478908397502 on Jun 14, 2015

This is my favourite lipbalm. The colour is gorgeous and natural-looking, and it keeps my lips soft all day with only a few applications. Many times better than for example Burt's bees. As others have mentioned the consistency is a bit hard and it doesn't smell particularly nice (it's the smell of castor oil), but the hardness of the wax doesn't affect application and since it doens't contain perfume the smell doesn't linger. Since the colour is very transparent, it will work with most, if not all, skin tones.

Great tint and texture

Posted by 4750934293250248507 on Mar 22, 2015

I've reordered this because I love it so much. The tint isn't overpowering but can definitely be built up to a vampy-ish shade (but blotting might be necessary). No real scent to this lip balm, just the faint hint of lemon myrtle oil, so it shouldn't bother people sensitive to smells. The balm is moisturizing but not slippery so the tint stays put quite well. Almost a dry consistency but not drying on lips. Great ingredients :)

The tint doesnt last

Posted by 5354818939885979147 on Aug 15, 2014

When you apply this its ok but it doesn´t last much time

Keep it with me

Posted by 5230588519702876134 on May 16, 2014

Only ordered this on a whim. Thank goodness! The color is perfect on me. Good amount of color and it feels nice on the lips. Natural ingredients are always a good thing.

Posted by Strelka on Mar 26, 2014

Tonis ir tieši tik neuzbāzīgs un tieši tik pietiekams , lai būtu laba ikdienas krāsa. labi mīkstina.

Sedona kuumba made lip shimmer

Posted by Reviewer2779153 on Mar 11, 2014

I like this lip shimmer: sheer, natural ingredients, and light texture on the lip. My favorite way to wear it, is to mix it with other colors. It's a great base. The reason that I rate it a 4 rather than a 5, is because the color is not quite what I was looking for on it's own. However, it has been perfect for mixing.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1289778 on Feb 14, 2014

However order it elsewhere as with Iherb you arent sure it will get delivered in time or atleast even delivered.

Strange smell

Posted by helenha on Jan 20, 2014

The lipstick has harder consistency than I expected, but the more I use it and if I keep it in warm, it becomes better to apply. The color is quite warm and dark, I use it with pink lip shimmer (that has too soft consistency and pink color). I would prefer lighter color next time, but what really bothers me is the smell - it seems like the product had expiration date ages ago (I cannot check if it is really so).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »