Amazing product

Posted by 5433586248807731419 on Dec 21, 2012

This coconut oil infused with rose is truly amazing. It makes my face skin soft and hydrated without any synthetic substances. No breakouts. Also, it smells wonderful.

Good moisturizing and lovely smell

Posted by 5408603035792891914 on Aug 05, 2014

I´s a very special and nice cream. It hydrates very well and leaves a lovely skin. You need just a bit because of the coconut oil. I love the smell. You can store it in the fridge. Spanish: Es una crema muy especial. Hidrata muy bien dejando la piel estupenda y con un brillo y un aroma que me gusta mucho. Solo se necesita una pequeña cantidad. Cuando hace calor, la guardo en el frigorífico.

Coconut oil + rose

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Feb 16, 2013

Love it!! Small container perfect for traveling. Coconut oil & rose, two things I live combined, love it.

Smells delicious!

Posted by 5354860166577984134 on Sep 01, 2014

This is a lovely product. It is quite a small pot, which surprised me (I should have checked the volume more carefully). It smells like toasted coconut with a gentle overtone of rose - almost edible! It is very solid - like all coconut oil - and is very greasy - like all coconut oil - but it is exactly what I was looking for. Such a tasty scent!!

délicieux !

Posted by Reviewer3308683 on Nov 06, 2012

merveilleux produit

Good Buy

Posted by 5301268254488229921 on Jun 03, 2014

I love the texture of this coconut oil. Make my skin soft and supple. Notice the different after 3 days application.

Recommend highly. great as a gift!

Posted by 4731009950569582485 on Jan 08, 2015

I didn't use it for whole winter and in summer it became a liquid. But when it got hard again, still usable and fragrant is pleasant. I love using this before sleeping instead of night cream after rose water.

good product

Posted by 5150287602209376050 on Aug 28, 2015

smells good love it!

Demasiado grasa como hidratante

Posted by artemisa on Mar 17, 2014

Compré este aceite para usarlo en la cara, en esos días que necesito un plus de hidratación. Tengo la piel sensible y mixta. Este aceite me resultó demasiado graso, aunque seguiré probando a usar quizá menos cantidad y masajear más. Dentro de los aceites de coco, creo que es de los pocos que está específicamente diseñado para uso facial (la mayoría de los que veo aquí valen para cocinar, para el pelo, el cuerpo...). El aroma a rosas para mí es un punto a favor, ya que el olor a coco en sí no me gusta mucho

2nd time buying.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 15, 2014

I gave this to my mother who likes it very much, and so I'm buying her another one. Kuumba made makes some very good products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »