Disappointed

Posted by 4651251811859216161 on Oct 28, 2014

The first two weeks I thought it was a great cream. Today I found under my eyes a new wrinkle I'm only 30, it should not just suddenly appear. And also-when the cream can touch off around the Eyes it makes you sweat. I contacted the company, but no answer. I stop using the cream.

Great for sensitive eye and eyelid area

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Nov 15, 2015

I have used this eye cream for several years. I have tried others only to have them cause burning in my eyes or irritate my skin. My skin is sensitive and I love this cream for hydrating the eye area. I use it twice a day. It seems to provide just the right amount of moisture - not greasy nor does it completely disappear. It is well absorbed and makes the eye area feel supple. I can't say it prevents wrinkles because wrinkling occurs with age, but I have fewer wrinkles than most people my age.

Mal resultado

Posted by 4846975606396605855 on May 22, 2015

Con lo caro que es me ha decepcionado enormemente. No solo no trabaja sino que diría que me ha salido una arruguita en el contorno y yo no tenía ninguna, por no hablar de las bolsas que quedan bastante evidentes por más masajes que des o toquetees con suavidad para estimular la zona. Esto último supongo que es porque es una cremita muy grasosa.

Age fighter

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Nov 22, 2011

This cream goes on smoothly; I feel like it is helping to slow the appearance of the fine lines around my lips and eyes. Its pretty expensive but a little goes a long ways, so over the long run, its not too bad.