Excellent toner for oily and dry skin

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 23, 2012

This is an amazing toner which I've used for a while but hadn't gotten it thru here previously. I just didn't know this size bottle was this huge! Wow! On top of that, there is a plastic reducer inside which makes the hole very small so as not to waste liquid. Fantastic! That right there speaks volumes of a company who cares about their customers being happy rather than profit. I have combo oily/dry skin at the same time but, luckily, I live in arid climate so my oiliness only manifests when our weather gets weird and humid. This cuts thru the grease nicely yet gently. Also it does not irritate nor dry out my skin which is always dry whether my skin acts oily or not. This has no glycerin to make my skin feel sticky. Just pure organic ingredients by a great company with a very ethical owner. I'm hoping it can help shrink my pores which have sadly enlarged again due to the recent monsoon humidity we had just this week! Will update if it works. It's made in France, somewhere near Grasse where the most expensive French perfumes are made and where some of the most outstanding perfume ingredients/flowers are grown. By the way, this is a glass bottle! Kudos to L'Uvalla for that as well!

Pure awesome

Posted by 4864225878901543486 on Aug 14, 2014

I LOVE L'uvalla's products, I have given up on anything else out there after using it for just a few short weeks! My breakouts have almost disappeared all together, my pores have become less visible and my complexion has improved undeniably. Can't beat natural products, this toner is the best for any skin type, no harsh chemicals and most effective treatment, hands down. It smells great too !

Great Certified Organic 100% Natural Product! L'uvalla Certified Organic, Eucalyptus Toner

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that L'uvalla Eucalyptus Toner is made with aqueous fresh plant extracts, created under cold pressure in order to guarantee the integrity of the plant benefits. It purifies, revitalizes and balances the skin.

Refreshing toner

Posted by 5715501638827328230 on Jun 06, 2014

Toner with refreshing smell and can help reduce acnes.

Excellent toner!

Posted by Reviewer1267097 on Aug 08, 2013

Balancing and clarifying without making the skin feel tight. Perfect for problematic or reactive skin as it doesn't contain glycerin.

좋으다, 아주 좋으다.

Posted by 4879708531507318471 on Sep 13, 2015

병도 이쁘고 향도 무난하니 괜찮고 얼굴 쓰린 것도 없고 독한 것도 없고 눈에 들어가도 아프지 않고 아주 좋으다!!!!! 세수하고 화장솜에 덜어서 피부결 정리하고 로션 바르고! 아쥬 좋으다. 벌써 세 병째 쓰고 있다. 아주 좋으다!!

Good for acne skin

Posted by 5194903880481932792 on Sep 20, 2016

Great tonic! Good for people who have problematic skin. Thank you!