10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

L'uvalla Certified Organic, Foaming Cleanser, 6.7 fl oz

Simply the best foaming cleanser!

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Aug 07, 2011

This organic cleanser removes dirt, make up and even heavy mascara (I do use a lot of black mascara and eyeliner). I follow with L'uvalla balancing toner and balancing moisturizer immediately after cleaning my face with this. My face is no longer oily and the products balanced the skin issues I had in the past.

Cleans very well.

Posted by Reviewer1455934 on Jan 09, 2012

A perfect cleaner that balanses, and prevent spots. It's a every day returning gift!

Clean, so clean and the best cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer1252380 on Sep 05, 2012

At first, this cleanser feels like a liquid, but once I figure out how to massage it into the skin, it's the best, removes all eyeliner, mascara. It is not like other foam cleanser drying out my face and cause other problems. This is my favorite and the best!

Love it

Posted by 4864225878901543486 on Aug 14, 2014

Absolutely love this cleanser, it has done wonders for my acne prone/sensitive/oily skin. Paired up with the toner my skin is healing and looking better than it has in years! Well worth the price, this product is gentle and extremely effective.

just ok

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 19, 2011

smell nice, like water, generally I need use it twice then I can get foaming, really gentel cleanser.