Garcina Cambogia

Posted by Reviewer2374726 on Sep 04, 2013

Took for a whole month never lost weight added the colon cleanse still nothing added exercise 1 hour of brisk walking then I lost 1 kilo, now going into 2nd month not very happy with the whole Garcinia Cambogia does not work like Dr. Oz says. Rather disappointed.

Don't waste your money

Posted by 5338681278979657464 on Aug 26, 2013

Worst product ...does not work...paid $24 in duty fees ...plus product. Not worth it. Did not lose one pound and I watched everything I ate.

Fantastic!!

Posted by fulltimemumma on Feb 10, 2014

Firstly I have no idea what all the bad reviews about this product are about???? This is a great product to help with weight loss. I have only been taking it once a day (twice when I remember 2 kids 2 & 11 months so not very often do I remember haha) I am one & 1/2 jars down & have lost 3.2 kg in just over 2 months. No exercise. I don't crave any foods anymore. I'm not eating as much but thats because these capsules make you feel full. I love it!!

Stops cravings

Posted by 5039954597549943990 on Sep 30, 2013

This product suppressed my appetite a lot. Also good for energy. Haven't checked for weight loss but will buy again.

Great new product find

Posted by Reviewer1968647 on Oct 22, 2013

I thought this might make me jittery but its a good product. I recommend it for burning fat.,

WARNING!! CONTAINS TITANIUM DIOXIDE

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Mar 20, 2014

This product is not labeled online showing Titanium Dioxide. The Other Ingredients list is as follows: Hypromellose (capsules), Titanium Dioxide.

Garcinia Cambogia

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013

Wanted to save this later but because of other products I have to fill this in. I have an issue with mild pain in my liver so I haven't taken this product yet.

Real Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Dec 17, 2013

In my first month of using this product I have lost 13 lbs. Of course along with this I do exercise 4-5 times a week for 30 minutes, but before Garcinia Cambogia I was not losing any weight at all.

new batch

Posted by 5668346849929030397 on Jan 06, 2015

THE NEW BATCH OF GARCINIA FROM LABRADA HAS LOSS ITS EFFECT. I AM NOW LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE GARCINIA PRODUCT... I WROTE THE MANUFACTURER ABOUT THE CASE AND THEY HAVE AGREED THAT THEY CHANGED THE PRODUCT DUE TO THE PROBLEM IN PRODUCTION OF CERTAIN INGREDIENT. I THINK THEY DID IT TO CUT COST....

It works on me...:)

Posted by 5226283585753134896 on May 25, 2015

It helps to reduce my appetite for foods, and no side effect to me. Each capsules contains 780 mg of HCA, so far, this is the great product in the market with this reasonable price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »