Labrada Nutrition, Garcinia Cambogia, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Garcina Cambogia

Posted by Reviewer2374726 From Australia on Sep 04, 2013

Took for a whole month never lost weight added the colon cleanse still nothing added exercise 1 hour of brisk walking then I lost 1 kilo, now going into 2nd month not very happy with the whole Garcinia Cambogia does not work like Dr. Oz says. Rather disappointed.

Don't waste your money

Posted by 5338681278979657464 on Aug 26, 2013

Worst product ...does not work...paid $24 in duty fees ...plus product. Not worth it. Did not lose one pound and I watched everything I ate.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer2757349 From Australia on Feb 10, 2014

Firstly I have no idea what all the bad reviews about this product are about???? This is a great product to help with weight loss. I have only been taking it once a day (twice when I remember 2 kids 2 & 11 months so not very often do I remember haha) I am one & 1/2 jars down & have lost 3.2 kg in just over 2 months. No exercise. I don't crave any foods anymore. I'm not eating as much but thats because these capsules make you feel full. I love it!!

Stops cravings

Posted by 5039954597549943990 on Sep 30, 2013

This product suppressed my appetite a lot. Also good for energy. Haven't checked for weight loss but will buy again.

Great new product find

Posted by Reviewer1968647 From Tennessee on Oct 22, 2013

I thought this might make me jittery but its a good product. I recommend it for burning fat.,

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »