My girlfriend loves these!

Posted by Reviewer2617093 on Apr 28, 2011

Bought these for my girlfriend who has just recently taken up sports and is finding it hard to eat healthy with all the junk food around her. She has these after her workouts and when no healthy options are around her during the day, she just grabs a packet out her handbag. She loves the taste.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1866632 on Aug 24, 2011

Very good taste and ends hungry!! ;)

Amazing!

Posted by 5458923534187331510 on Jun 05, 2012

Best tasting protein I've ever had. Will definitely buy again!

Great Taste

Posted by 5737186222127028600 on Sep 25, 2013

a great meal replacement

satisfied :)

Posted by 4915719869412659039 on Jan 23, 2014

i usually consume it after mixing with water or milk, and flavor is not bad! Also thank you for quick delievery.

Pretty good

Posted by 4847534834666643006 on Jul 18, 2014

This tasted pretty good, palatable enough for a meal replacement. I was still a little hungry after the shake, but maybe I was just greedy that day. I'll try it again and see if it fills me up.

It was okay.

Posted by Reviewer2103834 on Jul 07, 2011

When I first tried to take this, I don't think it helps with my hunger. At that point I control(just taking smaller serving) my food. I'm not on a full blown diet. I just need to loose around 5kg to 10kg. But after a while, somehow my body got used to it and the drink is able to sustain me for at least 4hours or so. I don't drink everyday as I don't exercise and I'm afraid taking in too much protein will just make me gain weight. But I also understand that while loosing weight you need to retain your muscle mass. That's where meal replacement comes in. I'm taking CLA too to help convert fats to lean muscle. And other firming/fat burning lotion that is available. For now, my body has adjusted into taking smaller servings and still make me full for hours. And yes I do still eat fast food occasionally.

Great taste and filling

Posted by 5702208098432046200 on Jul 28, 2015

This is a great tasting meal replacement and fills me up for hours, esp if I mix it with almond milk.

ok, help a bit

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok, help a bit

I prefer the Lean Body for Him

Posted by 4871296126234921371 on Jul 24, 2013

I normally order the Lean Body for Him due to the high protein content but since my funds were a bit low I decided to give the Lean Body for Her a go. I was happy with the price and the fact that it has a lower cholesterol content than its masculine version but it just wasn't the same. The flavour was a weak and one packet would only hold me for an hour to an hour and a half; if I had to wait four hours until my next meal I would have had to consume two packets thus defeating the purpose of ordering the cheaper version since I have to consume it twice as fast!! Nevertheless, I will be switching back to the masculine version!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »