Very good

Posted by Reviewer1866632 on Aug 24, 2011

Very good taste and ends hungry!! ;)

Great Taste

Posted by 5737186222127028600 on Sep 25, 2013

a great meal replacement

Amazing!

Posted by 5458923534187331510 on Jun 05, 2012

Best tasting protein I've ever had. Will definitely buy again!

My girlfriend loves these!

Posted by Reviewer2617093 on Apr 28, 2011

Bought these for my girlfriend who has just recently taken up sports and is finding it hard to eat healthy with all the junk food around her. She has these after her workouts and when no healthy options are around her during the day, she just grabs a packet out her handbag. She loves the taste.

satisfied :)

Posted by 4915719869412659039 on Jan 23, 2014

i usually consume it after mixing with water or milk, and flavor is not bad! Also thank you for quick delievery.

Pretty good

Posted by 4847534834666643006 on Jul 18, 2014

This tasted pretty good, palatable enough for a meal replacement. I was still a little hungry after the shake, but maybe I was just greedy that day. I'll try it again and see if it fills me up.

Great taste and filling

Posted by 5702208098432046200 on Jul 28, 2015

This is a great tasting meal replacement and fills me up for hours, esp if I mix it with almond milk.

It was okay.

Posted by Reviewer2103834 on Jul 07, 2011

When I first tried to take this, I don't think it helps with my hunger. At that point I control(just taking smaller serving) my food. I'm not on a full blown diet. I just need to loose around 5kg to 10kg. But after a while, somehow my body got used to it and the drink is able to sustain me for at least 4hours or so. I don't drink everyday as I don't exercise and I'm afraid taking in too much protein will just make me gain weight. But I also understand that while loosing weight you need to retain your muscle mass. That's where meal replacement comes in. I'm taking CLA too to help convert fats to lean muscle. And other firming/fat burning lotion that is available. For now, my body has adjusted into taking smaller servings and still make me full for hours. And yes I do still eat fast food occasionally.

ok, help a bit

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok, help a bit

Didn't quite like the taste

Posted by 5043314530707488184 on Mar 17, 2016

The product was ok. But the taste was deterring. It has a very artificial chocolate taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »