NOT REALLY SURE IF IT'S WORKING

Posted by GINICONA on Jan 23, 2016

I'm using the crystal deodorant but because of the lack of smell i decided to order this deodorant. It smells really nice, soft but good, for few minutes and then the smell fades. I'm not really sure if it does anything. I have a really strong body odor and it seems that this product didn't changed that.

effective

Posted by 5565590904346147441 on Sep 06, 2015

I've tried many homemade deodorant but it's not working on me till I found this. I've tried coconut oil, lemon, baking soda, tee tree oil, milk of magnesia etc, though this is a little messy when sprayed but it doesn't stain clothes. It's worth the messiness :) I chose this slightly scented one cos I found the unscented one has a funny smell. The lavender scent is very mild n wonderful.

Awesome

Posted by 5332859073531503555 on May 04, 2014

Natural will use this product forever i have two back up bottle's last's forever

Deodorant Spray -

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Jan 10, 2014

Nice to know it is made from natural products and does NOT hurt the environment or your skin

Otra desilusión

Posted by sonia1980 on May 27, 2013

Con las esperanzas que tenía yo puestas este desodorante la verdad es que cuando lo he usado no me ha gustado nada. El olor es agradable a lavanda pero cuesta un poquito que lo absorva la piel asi que no puedes vestirte al momento de echarlo y se queda un poquito corto de duración. Lo guardaré para el invierno porque para el veranito que sudamos mas no sirve. Este producto me ha decepcionado un poquito porque esperaba que el color fuera más intenso en los labios, es simplemente un bálsamo con un ligero toque de color fambruesa. No me convence *

Great deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1011936 on May 24, 2013

We shifted to a natural deodorant many years ago. We tried the "Stone" for many years and were pleased with it until we began to break out under our arms in an allergic reaction. Then we looked for something else and found Lafe's Natural Body Care, Natural and Organic Deodorant Spray. I decided to seek another source since the health store was rather expensive. We found that iHerb had it at a much better price. The only problem was that they did not have the odorless scent, so I purchased the Lavender scent. It is not as pleasant as the odorless, but the scent goes away quickly. Great deodorant!

Works okay, but use a blow dryer

Posted by Reviewer1706801 on Jan 27, 2013

This goes on very wet. I suggest using a blow dryer after application. Seems to control odor for at least 6 hours.

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2612733 on Dec 13, 2011

too sticky, did not care for product

Okay natural deodorant.

Posted by Reviewer2697407 on Dec 07, 2011

The scent doesn't quite work with my chemistry, however, it's not bad or offensive. Once the vapors dry, the scent becomes neutral. Great deodorant, does a good job.

Lafe's Natural and Organic Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3093189 on Nov 28, 2011

My husband only uses this deodorant so happy to have found it on-line. Fast shipping.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »