Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Lafe's Natural Body Care, Deodorant Spray, MSM, 8 oz. (236 ml)

GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5326788267504797786 on Jun 17, 2013

Best to keep this one in the fridge, as with all true presevative free organics this can develope mold. Living here in Arizona, it worked well, and fought odor effectively. 4stars cuz it is wet,and runs, got get used to it. spray twice underarm, then go do something else so it can dry, then spray twice more and you're good all day. With all the findings of Aluminum in autopsys of Alzhimers' patients' brains, we are trying to reduce the aluminum we knowingly put into our selves. This is one way!!LOVE THIS STORE!!

Great!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on Mar 12, 2012

I use to love this deodorant, but they've recently changed it and spraying it makes me gag. I must be allergic to some new ingredient in it. I wish I herb would note when a products changed. I absolutely hate this deodorant now and will have to throw out a full bottle since I can no longer use it.

Svært effektiv, og heilt naturlig

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 14, 2012

Har brukt deodorantstein i årevis, men denne er enda betre. Lukter ikkje godt når ein sprayer den på, men ingen lukt resten av dagen. Anbefaler!

AMAZING!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

This is the first natural spray deodorant that works for me! I have tried so many and they didn't work so I almost gave up but I'm so thankful that I decided to give this a try. It's the first deodorant that has kept me fresh all day!

My second bottle, so far so good

Posted by 4644536717434934121 on Aug 06, 2014

I hope I wont need to start searching for another brand. So far this works, I stayed in humid area, I had tried many types of products, even using betadine to wash my armpits, nothing will really works. Certain brand will keep you smell free for a while only. Ever since I found and used this, I dont have to really worry abt BO anymore. Even on a long day, I only need to re-spray, dont have to wipe the armpit clean for respray. It can be spray onto the armpit area of the top too. All you need to do is make sure it covers all area that may emit BO and let it dry. No sticky or soapy feeling, no fragrant. I even recommend this to my house helper who sweat alot. I had armpits that can start to smell straight after shower, and I dont have this problem anymore. Wish I had come across this earlier, but its not too late now either.