Lafe's Natural Body Care, Deodorant Spray, MSM, 8 oz. (236 ml)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on Mar 12, 2012

I use to love this deodorant, but they've recently changed it and spraying it makes me gag. I must be allergic to some new ingredient in it. I wish I herb would note when a products changed. I absolutely hate this deodorant now and will have to throw out a full bottle since I can no longer use it.

Svært effektiv, og heilt naturlig

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 14, 2012

Har brukt deodorantstein i årevis, men denne er enda betre. Lukter ikkje godt når ein sprayer den på, men ingen lukt resten av dagen. Anbefaler!

gentle and long lasting

Posted by Reviewer2233215 on Sep 07, 2008

I did not think this would work that well, but I was pleasently surprised. Lasts all day too, my second bottle

GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!

Posted by 5326788267504797786 on Jun 17, 2013

Best to keep this one in the fridge, as with all true presevative free organics this can develope mold. Living here in Arizona, it worked well, and fought odor effectively. 4stars cuz it is wet,and runs, got get used to it. spray twice underarm, then go do something else so it can dry, then spray twice more and you're good all day. With all the findings of Aluminum in autopsys of Alzhimers' patients' brains, we are trying to reduce the aluminum we knowingly put into our selves. This is one way!!LOVE THIS STORE!!

AMAZING!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

This is the first natural spray deodorant that works for me! I have tried so many and they didn't work so I almost gave up but I'm so thankful that I decided to give this a try. It's the first deodorant that has kept me fresh all day!