Natural, Compact, Mild

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

Mild best describes it and it works as a daily deodorant but I would not recommend to anyone who perspires a lot. or has a strong body smell.

Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I like the fact that it is perfectly natural. I do find it effective with low perspiration days; however, I would not use this product during the hot and humid days of summer since I would reek like a barn animal if I did.

En otoño es efectivo

Posted by anacris on Nov 10, 2012

Es natural y cumple su función. No sé qué tal funcionará en verano cuando se sude más...

amazingly long lasting

Posted by Reviewer1705041 on Jun 30, 2011

the product is amazingly long lasting and very convenient to take to a trip for it's travel size.

LAFE'S NATURAL BODY CARE

Posted by 5073400758164370528 on Sep 12, 2012

MY SON TRIED IT, BUT THE STICK, OR RATHER THE STONE DID NOT WORK. ALSO THE DESCRIPTION IS AN ERROR. STICKS AND STONES ARE DIFFERENT.

Mucho mas efectivo que un desodorante convencional / Much more effective than a conventional deodorant.

Posted by 5763566283445952336 on Feb 27, 2014

Spanish: Muy facil de usar, no deja humedad ni olores. Lo he usado en verano.No suelo sudar mucho, pero cuando lo hacia y me habia aplicado un desodorante convencional, en la ropa se que me quedaba un olor muy desagradable ( se juntaba el sudor con las fragancias del desodorante). Pero con la piedra, cuando he sudado no dejaba olor desagradable en la ropa. No le he dado una puntuación alta porque la piedra no era lisa por todos los lados. La proxima vez comprare la misma piedra de la misma marca pero en otro formato. English: Very easy to use, leaves no moisture or odors. I have used it in soil verano.No sweat a lot, but when he did and I had applied a conventional deodorant in the clothes that I had a very unpleasant smell (sweat hung out with fragrances of deodorant). But with the stone, when I kept smelling sweaty clothing. I have not given a high score because the stone was not smooth on all sides. The next time the same stone'll buy the same brand but in another format.

Really great!

Posted by Mayaah on Jan 02, 2015

Effective but it doesn't stop you from sweating, but I love the fact that you get no odors! btw it's a STONE not a stick.