not anti perspirant

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

This works charmly. Living in a hot and humid condition, the deodorant does not eliminate me from sweating, but hardly no smell after using it.

Lasting deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Apr 10, 2008

Using it every day, this natural deodorant is effective and may last a couple of years.

NATURAL BODY CRYSTAL

Posted by Reviewer2936263 on Nov 12, 2009

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR APPROXIMATELY 3 YEARS NOW AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE IT FROM MY LOCAL HERBAL STORE ANYMORE. THEY HAVE BEEN OUT OF STOCK EACH TIME I WENT FOR PURCHASE. I FOUND YOUR WEB ON THE CONTAINER AND THE REST IS HISTORY. IT IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USE. FOR MANY YEARS I USED OSCAR DE LA RENTA DEODORANT AND DEVELOPED AN ALLERGY. BESIDE ONE STICK COST $18 - $20. IT SMELLS WONDERFUL AND LAST A LONG TIME BUT THE INGREDIENTS LIKE MOST OTHER DEODORANTS PROBABLY CONTAINS CANCER CAUSING AGENTS. I AM EXTREMLY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT. IT CONTROLS PERSPIRATION ODOR FOR OVER 24 HOURS EVEN IN THE SUMMER.

ONLY Potassium Alum!!!!

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 30, 2012

Natural, easy to use and really effective during the whole day - even in summer! We use it all the family! HIGLY RECOMMENDBLE! *** El más natural de los que hemos probado, fácil de usar y efectivo todo el día - en verano tmb! Lo usamos toda la fimilia y estamos encantados! MUY RECOMENDABLE!

Best natural deodorant I have used

Posted by 4944035410481240423 on May 24, 2016

I have used a bunch of different crystal rock deodorants over the years and this is the absolute best by far. I have used the famous Thai rock crystal and I am smelly and self conscious by lunchtime! I accidently ordered Lafes active (soft) stick but it left my armpits fresh, but tacky and moist feeling. This simple, super chunky rock stick is the best. Your search is over :)

Natural Deo

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Oct 28, 2012

Have used this type of deo for decades. This is a nice, large stick with a very nicely rounded top. I will recommend highly, but probably won't need to buy another for another 5-10 years 'cuz they last SO long! Thanks for the nice, large size & shape!

Simple, but it Works!

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Feb 22, 2011

Tried this stuff out, and discovered that it worked for me. All day no body odour where I used it.

Very Good

Posted by AlenaBY on Feb 22, 2012

Well prevents a sweat smell Very big! It will be lasts forever

Deodorant Stone

Posted by Reviewer3207218 on Mar 28, 2012

Seems to last forever.

Effective!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013

This stick was very effective! I smell a lot during summer. And who want a disgusting smell when you're out having fun during the hot weather. Not me, that's for sure. While wearing this my smell is gone! If it's REALLY hot outside it can sometimes be a TINY smell. But so much better than without this! It's amazing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »