It stinks!

Posted by Reviewer1747755 on Mar 24, 2009

I just bought this deodorant stick. It doesn't do anything! It barely has any fragrance and I smelled a little even right after I put it on. Also you can't turn the knob to raise the stick so it scratches me when I'm putting it on. Once I get past the top of it I won't be able to push anymore to the top. Either I got a defective one or else the dispenser is very poorly designed. I don't like it and feel ripped off!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1468730 on Jan 14, 2009

Works pretty darn good! It's hard to find a natural deodoarnt that works- try it out!

Keeps Me Fresh All Day!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jan 05, 2009

Very please with this all natural deodorant. No harmful chemical in my body and I get no more bad odor comments from family. It last longer than others I have tried. I will buy more when this runs out. STICK with this :).

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1539252 on Dec 07, 2008

It really works. I've tried numerous deodorants with mixed results. This is the first brand that I've tried that I've continued to buy. Good stuff!

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2233215 on Sep 07, 2008

doesn't last as long as the sea salt spray, but it is nice if you want a subtle fragrance

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1076362 on Jul 28, 2008

I have had a hard time finding a natural deo that didn't give me a rash, but so far one is working great. Great scent and seems to be pretty long-lasting.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »