It´s Ok

Posted by 5349549494066353435 on Nov 11, 2014

The smell is good, but it´s not so good to protect all day long. If you have a normal day in the office, it will be good, but if you need to do some work outside won´t last much!

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2233215 on Sep 07, 2008

doesn't last as long as the sea salt spray, but it is nice if you want a subtle fragrance

OK but not more

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Mar 19, 2011

Wouldn't buy this again...

Doesn't work!

Posted by Reviewer2361337 on Jun 17, 2011

I didn't like it because it doesn't work - I go to smell very bed after only 1-2 hours. Besides I had a sticky armpits after using it.

Keeps Me Fresh All Day!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jan 05, 2009

Very please with this all natural deodorant. No harmful chemical in my body and I get no more bad odor comments from family. It last longer than others I have tried. I will buy more when this runs out. STICK with this :).

It stinks!

Posted by Reviewer1747755 on Mar 24, 2009

I just bought this deodorant stick. It doesn't do anything! It barely has any fragrance and I smelled a little even right after I put it on. Also you can't turn the knob to raise the stick so it scratches me when I'm putting it on. Once I get past the top of it I won't be able to push anymore to the top. Either I got a defective one or else the dispenser is very poorly designed. I don't like it and feel ripped off!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »