Seems as good as other natural deodorants

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

This is not better or worse than other natural deodorants. Doesn't work for me by itself but combined with baking soda it's just enough to keep me fresh. I like the Red Mill's baking soda which is very cheap and available in iherb as well...

Works for my husband!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 06, 2015

This doesn't have harmful chemicals that commercial deodorants do and works much better at combating the smell rather than just musk over it. Works for my husband, especially during and after his workouts. We repurchased over and over again! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Mar 20, 2009

best natural deodrant i've tried

Okay.

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

In the summertime, I definitely need to apply this more often. It doesn't do the job as much as my homemade deodorant (arrowroot powder, eucalyptus, and coconut oil). Still, it is decent. I use it every now and again when I am on the road.

What happened?!?

Posted by Reviewer1511999 on Jun 23, 2015

The new bottle = the product comes poring right out. Got the deodorant all over me and on the floor. Tried two other of the new bottle (bought different times) and the same. The product does smell less too. And: no coincidence, I bought these 3 at different times. The old ones I have used about 15 of, and they where never like this.

when you're cool

Posted by Reviewer1104535 on Aug 10, 2008

for easy days...if it is not too hot out, you are not too active, or you are not going to be nervous, this product will do. I use it on weekends. It is the best all-natural deodorant I have used (besides the mineral rock)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1127281 on Feb 26, 2011

This deodorant is the only natural one that works! And it works GREAT, even with sport etc.

Lafe's Hemp Deodorant, Tea Tree

Posted by Reviewer1428881 on Aug 13, 2009

Love it! Works great, even on really hot days.

non greasy

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Sep 20, 2010

Very nice mild roll on that seems to work wonderfully.

Deodorant Tea Tree