Safe and effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

I bought this for my 8 month baby and I use it on myself as well. It contains organic botanical oils and the plastic container is bpa free. The smell is very pleasing. It is effective at repelling mosquitoes. Very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very nice just watch the eyes

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a nice insect repellent for the whole family to use. I like that it is all natural but you do have to watch that it doesn't get in the eyes because it stings. Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!

非常好用

Posted by 4936361098351321870 on May 05, 2014

味道很清淡,就是我想要的。 5月出去一趟好多蚊子的地方,全方位的给baby喷了,没有被咬。应该有效。准备再买。五星好评。

not too bad, but also not so good

Posted by Reviewer1777541 on Aug 03, 2011

seems safe, but works not so good

Great product

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

No odor and very effective

Posted by marcosandrey on Dec 31, 2012

Has no strong odor and unpleasant. I recommend to parents who love their children. Product proved to be very effective.

Mossies are awful so this helps with babies

Posted by 5165476310673703134 on Jan 30, 2013

I bought this for a friend. She loves it!

GOOD

Posted by 5388725334172291290 on Dec 29, 2013

NICE.

Love it!

Posted by 5206035205015639923 on Apr 23, 2014

Love it! Everything all natural and my baby's skin didnt get irritate. 😍 love ir!

Worked well

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Aug 14, 2015

I used this during my holiday, and only had one mosquito bite and that was on the back of my hand near my wrist and I don't think I sprayed it there. Being a spray makes it easier to apply and I like the smell. I like the fact that it is only water and essential oils, nothing chemical to add toxins to my skin. My friend used it too, but she got a number of bites, but they were through her clothes and she hadn't sprayed there. I don't think she got any bites where she sprayed the repellent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »