Lafe's Natural Body Care, Organic Just For Mom Deodorant Spray, Fragrance-Free, 6 oz (177 ml)

Perfect for me and baby

Posted by Reviewer2263830 From New Zealand on Feb 27, 2013

Really happy with this product as I have tried so many different natural deodorants in the past and most have not worked. It seemed that other natural ingredients in those products just added to the smell confusion. Just for Mom works for me as there is most certainly no bad or unusual odor and with all natural ingredients which is perfect for breast feeding. I don't want my baby to absorb any bad or unknown chemicals through me!

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by ladivinacarolina From Spain on Jul 05, 2013

No está mal, pero no quita la humedad como los antritranspirantes. Lo he intentado muchas veces con este tipo de desodorantes pero no llevo bien la humedad. Me sigo quedando con Rexona algodón a pesar de la química que tiene pero mi comodidad también es importante. Desde luego este aguanta muy bien el olor, ya digo que lo malo es la humedad.

This didn't really work.

Posted by naturalorganic From Sweden on Dec 09, 2013

I thought it worked but no, id didn't. And the smell is awful on it. But I found the most amazing thing for my armpits now.. That WORKS. Look at my reviews to see what I found :)

just for mom