New To iHerb?

Lane Labs, AdvaCal 1000, Advanced Calcium Supplement, 150 Capsules

Improved my bones and healing

Posted by Reviewer2148065 on Jun 22, 2010

I take advacal along with another calcium supplement (the other is less expensive)...I broke my foot and and when I returned and told the doctor I didn't think I needed to wear the "shoe" cast anymore...he said I needed at least 4 more weeks in it. When he looked at my new xray he was amazed.. my rate of recovery from the fracture was more than twice what was normal (and I'm in my 60's)....I already knew this stuff was amazing because my bone density had increased when I began taking this amazing supplement.

Lane Labs AdvaCal 1000

Posted by Reviewer2077671 on Jul 26, 2010

Easy to swallow. Seems to work. Good supplement.

Great Product and Price

Posted by Reviewer3287775 on May 13, 2011

My holistic nutritionist sells several calcium supplements but claims this is the best - actually the ULTRA version - so I tried it but it was very expensive. Then I found this and the Ultra version at a much better price here. I love there is no shipping charge. Thank you!

AdvaCal by Lane Labs

Posted by Reviewer2069206 on Apr 28, 2010

Lane Labs has brought out this new version of calcium which now includes vitamin D3, essential for bones. AdvaCal is one of the best absorbable calcium products around.It was formulated by Dr.Fujita in Japan especially for bones. I find it an excellent product and well priced by iHerb.