Lane Labs, AdvaCal Ultra 1000, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

improved my bone density

Posted by Reviewer2148065 on Nov 19, 2012

On two separate occasions I had bone density tests where my doctor wanted to place me on a drug bec of decreased density...both times I used ADVACAL and after about 8 weeks repeated the test...bone density increased. The reason it happened twice is I had gone off the ADVACAL for about a year because of high cost...after receiving negative results from bone test I went on it again and wow!...results were great. Strongly recommend this for older women bec we do lose density when estrogen is diminished.

Trusted

Posted by Reviewer1606632 on Jul 20, 2011

This product has consitently worked well for me and iHerb's pricing was good.

A+

Posted by Reviewer2170652 on Jan 07, 2012

This product got high marks from a top-flight health foods market. It's easily absorbed and has helped me maintain my bone density.

Osteopenia

Posted by Reviewer2780003 on Jun 06, 2011

Just wanted to let others know that after getting chronic constipation with doctor prescribed basic calcium/vit d supplements, and terrible side effects from Algaecal, I found this. There are no side effects at all, which I am very pleased about. I'm hoping that as I continue to take it, it will build bone density as the science behind it shows.

A very good product if you are looking for a Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3287775 on Oct 09, 2011

This is supposed to be one of the best calciums and I paid a lot more at my nutritionist