Lane Labs, Herbal V, 500 mg, One Capsule (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Only one cap (sample)

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 22, 2013

Can't give it a proper rating having taken only one cap as a sample.... but this stupid system forces me to say something or I can't rate the other products on the page.

Lane Labs, Herbal V, 500 mg, One Capsule

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 25, 2013

I really didn't know what this freebie is all about. I thought it was herbal and that's it. But I saw description in the total bottle for sale, not freebie. Wow! Haha :) I'm sure that I would flow with it and would write about it to you, but unfortunately I didn't receive it at all. All package disappeared with my other precious products already for 5 weeks! I think it won't come. Some thief is burning now with this stuff in bed. Let him burn stiff!

Another useless freebie

Posted by odereviews on Sep 30, 2013

"Dr Recommended". I wonder who is this mystery doctor. I'm sure there are going to see plenty of lifesaving stories of this item to collect likes. I have found this useless. It was nice to notice some new feebies thought.

The Heat!

Posted by Reviewer2870800 on Oct 22, 2013

Didn't really experiment with these for their "intended use" per se so cannot comment on that. I received as one as a sample. I can say there was some definite stirring happening..."there" and everywhere else. Heightened senses and increase in energy to boot. I'm a 178 cm male weighing 65 kilos and probably lost about a kilo in a day from one of these pills. Body was hot, hot, hot in a good way! Admittedly much stronger than I had imagined. Took a bit of time to fully kick in but once it did its effects lasted about 4-5 hours. Would consider buying a bottle next time around! Enjoy!

Positive energy