best sweets for macrobian

Posted by Reviewer2680927 on Mar 01, 2011

no animal fat, no gruten, no added sugar best sweets for macrobian

Cashew tastes nice

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Jun 20, 2011

I carry these larabars with me and cashew is my favorite especially when I lack of energy. Cashew tasts like very "ordinary" in a good way. I love it. Definately purchase again.

Tasty snack...

Posted by Reviewer3235974 on Jul 18, 2011

After a 85 lb weight loss, I had to find healthy snacks....AND I FOUND THEM!! Wonderful bars and so simple. Only two ingredients that taste WONDERFUL together!

These are the best

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 26, 2011

I tried the lemon version and the apple pie one, but none of them matches the original cashew one. Just amazing.

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer1921189 on Jul 30, 2011

I am a Larabar addict and Cashew Cookie is my all time favourite.

Already Gone

Posted by Reviewer2368048 on Aug 19, 2011

I bought these for myself and didn't really like them, but my wife liked them so much I have ordered another 3 boxes.

Really great healthy snack option.

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Aug 22, 2011

I have a sweet tooth so I really needed a better option when the cravings set in.At first I just thought that it was ok,but after a while I started loving them.The box disappeared fast after that so now I'm going to try some Larabar bars and I hope that they just as good as this one :)

Wonderful raw treat!

Posted by Reviewer2977284 on Oct 17, 2009

I love these Larabars as staples to ensure that I don't get hungry at work or when I'm traveling. They taste just like cashew cookies too - not too sweet, very nutty! Love 'em!!

Cashew cookie bar review

Posted by Reviewer2186223 on Oct 22, 2009

These bars taste great, and love the simple ingredients. These don't taste as much like a dessert as the peanut butter cookie, but the peanut butter cookie actually aggravate my acid reflux for some reason. These do not.

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 31, 2011

Thanks to all the great reviews, I am more likely to choose products that are exceptional. My hubby loves these bars! Thanks, iHerb, for the huge variety of products, and the ability to review things so we can choose wisely.