No good

Posted by Sunergy on Jan 12, 2010

Taste is kinda bad.

disappointed!!

Posted by Reviewer1975411 on Jul 24, 2010

i read all of the glowing reviews and decided to purchase these larabars. i bought several different kinds, and this was by far the WORST tasting. it was so bad, my roommate and i sampled it each day just to make sure we weren't overreacting. horrible! stick with the german chocolate cake or chocolate coffee if you need the chocolate rush - this might let you down. (i only gave it one star because i HAD to pick at least one.)

Not chocolate mint!

Posted by Reviewer3126096 on Oct 26, 2011

This war horrible!! It does not taste like chocolate mint, it taste like chocolate with liqour. I couldn't even eat one bar of this!! But my friend thought they were great, so I gave it to her... =)

not so yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1573975 on Feb 19, 2010

I was really excited about this new flavor as I love chocolate mint, but these are not very tasty! I would not call it a chocolate mint flavor!

didn't like it...

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Mar 13, 2010

I love choc-mint flavour so decided to have a go. It smells/tastes like alcohol. No fresh mint flavour. Very disappointed.

Dissapointing

Posted by Reviewer1315094 on Jan 09, 2010

I was hoping for a taste like After eight, but the taste was very strong “chocolate-ish” and almost bitter. They had a weird aftertaste, like essential oil, not mint. I did not like them at all, but I gave them to my mom, who thought they were ok. One star for good ingredients.