Amazing!

Posted by 5227507685272641708 on Jan 22, 2016

Possibly the best tasting bars I have ever had! Great combination of chocolate and peanut butter!

A little crumbly

Posted by 5672254788983763171 on Apr 21, 2015

Although I like the flavor of this Larabar, the bar itself is pretty dry, so pieces of it often crumble off. So it's messier than other flavors, and I feel like I need to follow it with something to drink.

Delicious

Posted by 4640393493102574843 on Sep 11, 2014

I love the taste of peanut in this bar and it has chocolate chips too. It's not to sweet and I think it's more healthy than other bars because of it's natural ingredients.

Very very good!

Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Jul 15, 2014

Yum yum!

Too Good!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Jan 28, 2014

OH MY GOODNESS! These are so addictive! I can eat a box by myself! Won't order again anytime soon, just because I eat them all too quickly! YUM!

Des barres parfaites

Posted by BulleVirtuelle on Jan 02, 2014

Une composition excellente, je n'ai pas encore vu mieux. On sent bien le goût de banane. Les barres sont consistantes et permettent de caller un creux entre les repas principaux. Je les utilise soit le matin au petit déjeuner, en dessert lors d'un pique-nique ou si j'ai vraiment fin au moment du goûter. Je vais tester d'autres goûts mais je les rachèterais sûrement.

Sugar added

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 23, 2013

I took one bite and checked the ingredients immediately. There's sugar added to the chocolate. It's my fault, I didn't check the ingredient good enough before I placed the order. I think there is no need to add sugar to the bar. Sugar is unhealthy and I can't eat them.

Great for us who have problems getting enough calories in our diet.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have many allergies and food intolerances, and have a lessened appetite due to all the food substances I need to cut from my diet. So I search for products that may increase my appetite, as well has having lots of calories in them. I tolerate very little fruits, so I almost consider it a small miracle that I tolerate the Larabar energy bars well. I have tried most Larabar energy bars (in a matter of as short time span as two months), and by far, I must say that this one ranks high to me; it is one of my favourites. As you can see from what is most popular in regards to sales number, you can tell that this is not only my personal favourite; this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip has quite a universal appeal. I have never really had a sweet tooth, but of some reason I like most of the Larabar energy bars. Tastewise I recommend this specific product.

Tasty!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

This is my favorite flavor out of the three I have tried so far (the others being coconut cream and chocolate coconut). I'll have to buy these sparingly or else I'll be going through boxes and boxes every month!

Tastes good.

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Oct 10, 2012

These are really good. But at the same time I find myself wishing they were a little sweeter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »